Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime, is the perfect book for anyone who wants to be young and rich. In the book, Demarco provides all the teachings every aspiring entrepreneur needs. He also pinpoints the types of businesses you need to start if you want to make millions, and he identifies the best and poorest roadmaps to millionairehood.
The book has enlightening advice about success that you must know. You will wish to be your own boss after reading it.
I noted down a few nuggets of wisdom from the book for you, and I believe you’ll learn much from them.
Here are they:
- ‘If you want to make millions, you must impact millions.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘You cannot choose to persevere with one choice. You cannot wake up one day and say, ‘Oh today I will choose to persevere. It must happen every day, not once.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘What if I told you, ‘insane’ was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the dignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time. Wouldn’t you consider that to be insane?’ – Steve Buscemi
- ‘Experience comes from what you do in life, not from what you do in a job. You don’t need a job to get experience.’ – Mj Demarco
- ‘When you own your decisions, something miraculous happens. Failure doesn’t become the badge of victimhood – it becomes wisdom.’ – MJ Demarco
- Hard work/Process creates events others see as luck.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.’ – Clare/Boothe Luce
- ‘The problem with accepted norms of retirement is what you do not see. You don’t see youth, you don’t see fun, and you don’t see the realization of dreams.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Wealth creation for a Fastlane entrepreneur operates under an exponential scale –those who hold jobs operate under a linear scale.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘If you can’t immunize yourself from the temptations of instant gratification, you’ll be hard-pressed to find success in either health or wealth. Both demand a lifestyle shift from short-term thinking (instant gratification) to long-term thinking (delayed gratification). This is the only defense to lifestyle servitude.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Your pursuit of wealth stalls when your focus is the road and its destination, and not the road trip.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Expect a price to be paid. Expect risk and sacrifice. Expect bumps in the road. When you hit the first pothole (and yes, it will happen) know that you are forging the process of your unfolding story.’ -MJ Demarco
- ‘If you don’t know where you are going, how will you know if you get there? If your destination is undefined, undoubtedly you’ll never arrive and you’ll likely end in a place you don’t want to be. Wealth is found with a roadmap, not a dartboard.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘If the roadtrip to wealth were easy, wouldn’t everyone be wealthy.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Self-made millionaires don’t become millionaires by stumbling into money, just as financial failures don’t become failures by stumbling into poorness. Both are the direct result of the financial roadmap chosen and the actions and beliefs that evolve from that roadmap.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘The problem with looking wealthy versus being wealthy is that the former is easy while the latter is not.’ -Mj Demarco
- ‘Opportunity drives through your neighborhood frequently, and when it does, you have to grab that bitch. Evaluate the risk and take action. Unfortunately, opportunity doesn’t care about your timing. Opportunity doesn’t care about your circumstances, your broken-down car, or your life’s turmoil. It comes and goes of its own will, has a mind of its own, and it’s blind to predicaments. Opportunity comes dressed as changes and challenges. Remember, change makes millionaires.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Thinking never made anyone rich, unless that thinking manifests itself into consistent action.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘If you retrace poverty’s footprints you will find that poorness starts at the exact same place. choice.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Determination is not a solitary choice but thousands of them. You cannot decide to be determined, it must occur repeatedly, concertedly, and with commitment.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘The fabric of your life is sewn by the cumulative consequences of your choices – millions of them that set you into motion. You act, react, believe, disbelieve, perceive, misperceive, and all of it engineers your existence. If you’re dissatisfied with life, your choices take full responsibility. Blame yourself and the choices you’ve made. Yes, you are as you have chosen.’ – MJ Demarco
Welcome to my facebook community:The Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes, and ideas on success.
15 Life-Changing Quotes for Individuals Obsessed With Success
Quotes give us pearls of wisdom in a few words. I love reading them every morning and posting every wonderful quote I stumble upon in my Facebook community.
Today, I’d love to share the following life-changing quotes with individuals obsessed with succeeding.
- ‘Determinism is the curving out of the future. And as such if one is determined enough. They can accomplish anything within the capacity of the reality in which they find themselves in.’ – Mystery History
- ‘He who sets his foot firmly upon the path of self-conquest, who walks aided by the staff of faith, the highway of self-sacrifice, will assuredly achieve the highest prosperity.’ – James Allen
- ‘If there is somewhere you want to go and something you want to do, I suggest you just go and do it and see what happens.’ – Max Igan
- ‘You may not be able to alter the positions of the stars, to stop the earth from revolving, to cause the winds to blow or sea to calm, but you can choose what you’ll think. You can think only in response to an inner vision and a secret goal, and if you take your stand with a firm heart and a high resolve you will be successful.’ – U.S Andersen
- ‘When you find something at which you are talented, you do it (whatever it is) until your fingers bleed or your eyes are ready to fall out of your head.’ – Stephen King
- ‘There is within us, a power of complete liberation, descended there from whatever mind or intelligence lies behind creation, and through it we are capable of becoming anything and doing anything we can visualize.’ – U.S Andersen
- ‘If you want to reach the highest of heights, you have to do what’s required – the inner and outer work of growth – to be an energetic match to it. That means you have to be fearless, bold, assertive, tireless, a strong competitor, a great communicator, and also completely aware of what you have and what you don’t so you can close your ‘power gaps’ and become the person you want to be.’ – Kathy Caprino
- ‘The truth is that there is an esoteric side to each and every one of us. A vast warehouse of untapped powerful creative potential and ability. There is in fact, far more to everyone than even they themselves are aware. The trick lies not even in discovering, but simply in knowing it’s there.’ – Max Igan
- It’s okay to be scared, to cry. Everything is okay, but giving up should not be an option. They always say that failure is not an option, but failure should be an option because when you fail you get up, and then you fail and then you get up, and that keeps you going.’ – Muniba Mazari
- ‘Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone’s path unless you are in the woods and you see a path and by all means you should follow that.’ – Ellen Degeneres
- ‘Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you UP. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it’s a feather bed.’ – Terence McKenna
- ‘We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware of this, absolutely anything in the world is possible. Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt fear, or any mental virus prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life.’ – Mike Norton
- ‘If you say to yourself in the morning, I know am working along the paths of success,’ and go the rest of the day complaining about every obstacle you meet, you may wind up the week expecting that success should be yours, but it won’t be. Your faith must be with you at least fifty-one percent of the time before it will manifest in your experience. But a manifestation will come, one way or the other, according to the predominant thought.’ –
U.S.Andersen Three Magic Words
- ‘You may think there are all sorts of barriers in the way of what you want to do but ask yourself how many of these barriers are you putting there yourself, because very often, if you look a little deeper you’ll find that many of them don’t exist. These are just fears you have of stepping outside your comfort zone.’ – Max Igan.
- ‘The way to see by faith is to shut the Eye of Reason; The Morning Daylight appears plainer when you put out your candle.’ – Benjamin Franklin
12 Incredible Quotes That Reveal Epictetus’ Thoughts on God/Infinite Intelligence
I love Infinite Intelligence. (You can call it God if you like. I don’t care). I’m fascinated by how this Intelligence designed both living and non-living things. I always wonder how it designed the brain, digestive system, sun, stars, and everything in the universe. I’m obsessed with knowing how it works, what it wants, and how it created the world. For this reason, I love studying what great thinkers wrote about it. One of the great thinkers that loved talking about God/Infinite Intelligence was Epictetus, the great Stoic philosopher. I gathered some of his powerful thoughts on Infinite Intelligence/God.
- ‘Were I a nightingale, I would act the part of a nightingale; were I a swan, the part of a swan, but since I am a reasonable creature, it is my duty to praise God.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If any is unhappy, remember that he is so for himself; for God made all men to enjoy happiness and peace.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘A person who reasons well, understands, and considers that if he joins himself to God, he shall go safely through his journey. How do you mean join himself to God? That whatever is the will of God may be his will too, that whatever is not the will of God, may not be his.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If you will always remember that God stands by as a witness of whatever you do, either in soul or in body, you will never err, either in your prayers or actions, and you will always have God abiding with you.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘Great is God, who has supplied us with these instruments to till the ground; Great is God, who has given us hands and organs of digestion; Who has made us to grow insensibly, to breathe in sleep.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘So when you have shut your doors, and darkened your room, remember never to say that you are alone, but God is within, and your soul is within.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘But you are a primary existence. You are a distinct portion of the essence of God, and contain a certain portion of Him within yourself.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- Assuredly from the very structure of all made objects we are accustomed to prove that the work is certainly the product of some artificer, and has not been constructed at random – (Oldfather, Epictetus, The Discourses)
- ‘You carry God about with you, poor wretch, and you know nothing of Him. Do you suppose I mean some external idol made of gold or silver? It is within yourself that you carry Him; and you do not observe that you profane Him by impure thoughts and unclean actions.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘From God, the seeds of our being are descended, not only to our fathers and grandfathers, but to all things that are produced and born on earth; especially, to rational creatures, since they alone are qualified to communicate with God.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If you fix your desires on riches, health, power, honors, your country, friends, children. In short, on anything beyond the control of your will, – you will be unfortunate. But fix them on God, give yourself to Him, let Him govern, let your powers be ranged on the same side as His, and how can you any longer be unprosperous?’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If a person could be persuaded that we are originally descended from God, and that He is the Father of all on earth and in heaven, I conceive he would never think of himself, meanly or ignobly.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS12 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES10 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE12 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS9 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS12 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS6 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS10 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail