Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime, is the perfect book for anyone who wants to be young and rich. In the book, Demarco provides all the teachings every aspiring entrepreneur needs. He also pinpoints the types of businesses you need to start if you want to make millions, and he identifies the best and poorest roadmaps to millionairehood.
The book has enlightening advice about success that you must know. You will wish to be your own boss after reading it.
I noted down a few nuggets of wisdom from the book for you, and I believe you’ll learn much from them.
Here are they:
- ‘If you want to make millions, you must impact millions.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘You cannot choose to persevere with one choice. You cannot wake up one day and say, ‘Oh today I will choose to persevere. It must happen every day, not once.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘What if I told you, ‘insane’ was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the dignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time. Wouldn’t you consider that to be insane?’ – Steve Buscemi
- ‘Experience comes from what you do in life, not from what you do in a job. You don’t need a job to get experience.’ – Mj Demarco
- ‘When you own your decisions, something miraculous happens. Failure doesn’t become the badge of victimhood – it becomes wisdom.’ – MJ Demarco
- Hard work/Process creates events others see as luck.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.’ – Clare/Boothe Luce
- ‘The problem with accepted norms of retirement is what you do not see. You don’t see youth, you don’t see fun, and you don’t see the realization of dreams.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Wealth creation for a Fastlane entrepreneur operates under an exponential scale –those who hold jobs operate under a linear scale.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘If you can’t immunize yourself from the temptations of instant gratification, you’ll be hard-pressed to find success in either health or wealth. Both demand a lifestyle shift from short-term thinking (instant gratification) to long-term thinking (delayed gratification). This is the only defense to lifestyle servitude.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Your pursuit of wealth stalls when your focus is the road and its destination, and not the road trip.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Expect a price to be paid. Expect risk and sacrifice. Expect bumps in the road. When you hit the first pothole (and yes, it will happen) know that you are forging the process of your unfolding story.’ -MJ Demarco
- ‘If you don’t know where you are going, how will you know if you get there? If your destination is undefined, undoubtedly you’ll never arrive and you’ll likely end in a place you don’t want to be. Wealth is found with a roadmap, not a dartboard.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘If the roadtrip to wealth were easy, wouldn’t everyone be wealthy.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Self-made millionaires don’t become millionaires by stumbling into money, just as financial failures don’t become failures by stumbling into poorness. Both are the direct result of the financial roadmap chosen and the actions and beliefs that evolve from that roadmap.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘The problem with looking wealthy versus being wealthy is that the former is easy while the latter is not.’ -Mj Demarco
- ‘Opportunity drives through your neighborhood frequently, and when it does, you have to grab that bitch. Evaluate the risk and take action. Unfortunately, opportunity doesn’t care about your timing. Opportunity doesn’t care about your circumstances, your broken-down car, or your life’s turmoil. It comes and goes of its own will, has a mind of its own, and it’s blind to predicaments. Opportunity comes dressed as changes and challenges. Remember, change makes millionaires.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Thinking never made anyone rich, unless that thinking manifests itself into consistent action.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘If you retrace poverty’s footprints you will find that poorness starts at the exact same place. choice.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘Determination is not a solitary choice but thousands of them. You cannot decide to be determined, it must occur repeatedly, concertedly, and with commitment.’ – MJ Demarco
- ‘The fabric of your life is sewn by the cumulative consequences of your choices – millions of them that set you into motion. You act, react, believe, disbelieve, perceive, misperceive, and all of it engineers your existence. If you’re dissatisfied with life, your choices take full responsibility. Blame yourself and the choices you’ve made. Yes, you are as you have chosen.’ – MJ Demarco
Welcome to my facebook community:The Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes, and ideas on success.
Top 21 Most Inspiring Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
Gabrielle Bernstein, also known as The Spirit Junkie, is a spiritual life coach and bestselling author. Her teachings are motivational and they focus on miracles, connecting with the Divine, and cultivating self-love.
She has written six empowering books and she founded a social networking website for women. Moreover, she has appeared at TedEX talks and Super Soul Sessions.
Here are 21 of her most inspiring quotes.
- ‘Obstacles are detours in the right direction.’
- ‘When you rely on a power greater than you, that is when you become fierce.’
- ‘When we do what brings us joy, the universe clears the path.’
- ‘When we choose to align our thoughts with the thoughts of love, god, peace, grace, and compassion, that’s when we begin to experience miraculous changes in our lives.’
- ‘Trust that your wounds are exactly as the universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.’
- ‘The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are relying on your own strength.’
- ‘The universe is an ever-present energy of love that is within you and around you, guiding you and supporting you.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, we are powerful.’
- ‘We are here on a journey of unlearning fear and remembering love.’
- ‘When we ask we will always receive. It’s the law.’
- ‘Release your plans to the universe. Trust and know that there is a solution of the highest good: there is a plan that is far better than yours, and get out of the way.’
- ‘A miracle is a shift in perception.’
- ‘Your success will come when you commit to joy.’
- ‘If you are not sure exactly how you are gonna use your purpose, or what you gonna do with it, just lean towards joy and you’ll be led.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, miracles become natural.’
- ‘Let yourself be moved by your desire to be free.’
- ‘Your purpose is to be light. Being the light means living in joy, and bringing joy wherever you go.’
- ‘When we dwell in the energy of joy and happiness, we become a magnet of that which we desire.’
- ‘The biggest and most important element of manifesting is to cultivate the feeling of what it is that you want to experience.’
- ‘When we don’t feel good, we aren’t aligned with God.
- ‘Courage means that you are willing to go into the depths of your wounds knowing that you can come out the other side and shine.’
Hope the quotes inspired you. Anyway, you can find Gabrielle Bernstein on her YouTube channel.
20 Great Quotes by Facebook’s Founder Mark Zuckerberg – (Net worth – $67.5 Billion)
Mark Zuckerberg, mainly known for co-founding Facebook, is one of America’s wealthiest entrepreneurs. He’s famous for becoming the world’s youngest billionaire at age 23.
Mark Zuckerberg is a humble individual who believes he couldn’t have succeeded without his team. For this reason, he believes a good team is essential for success. Besides, he believes in being bold and having a sense of purpose.
Here are some of his great quotes I am happy to share with you.
- ‘Move fast, be bold, and focus on impact.’
- ‘In a world that’s changing so quickly, the biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk.’
- ‘Entrepreneurship is learning as quickly as you can.’
- ‘I really do be believe if you do something good and if you help people out, eventually some portion of that good will come back to you.’
- ‘Nothing is impossible. You just have to keep running through the walls.
- ‘Overnight success happens after you work for a long period of time to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is what creates true happiness.’
- ‘Entrepreneurs that build things that last for a long time keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that they are trying to create in the world.’
- ‘No one starts off knowing everything that they’ll need to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself, that you are needed, and that you have something better ahead to work for.’
- ‘Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. You just have to get started.’
- ‘Don’t even bother trying to avoid mistakes because you are gonna make tons of mistakes.’
- ‘The main thing that you need to do is just not give up and know what you wanna do.’
- ‘The biggest things that have gotten done in the world tend to be done by people who primarily believe in a mission and are not trying to build a company.’
- ‘To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge – to not only create new jobs, but to create a renewed sense of purpose.’
- ‘We all know we don’t succeed just by having a good idea or working hard. We succeed by being lucky too.’
- ‘I always think that you should start with the problem that you are trying to solve in the world, and not start with deciding that you wanna build a company.
- ‘No one does it alone. You need to build the best team that you can.’
- ‘The way that you achieve the best long term value is by building real value in the world.’
- ‘So many things go wrong when you are starting a company.’
Which of the above Mark Zuckerberg quotes did you like the most? You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS10 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail