- Every problem has a limited lifespan.
- Fear and worry weaken the immune system.
- We were born to die.
- Individuals that overcome suffering are those who never stop believing.
- There’s always something good in everything. You just have to find it.
- Nothing lasts forever: this too shall pass.
- If you get the coronavirus, the pain won’t last forever because you’ll either get well after a certain period or die.
- There’s no disease that man can’t treat or prevent.
- Every virus has its weaknesses, we just have to know them.
- Worrying about what you can’t control is foolish.
- World War 1 and World War 2 were worse than this pandemic.
- About 80% of Coronavirus infections are mild.
- The death and infection statistics provided by the media might be exaggerated just to cause panic. Remember, the Illuminati controls the media.
- Your fear will rise to abnormal levels if you watch too much TV news about the virus.
- You are afraid because you are focusing on the future.
- ‘The mind that is anxious about future events is miserable.’ – Seneca
- ‘We suffer more in imagination than in reality.’ – Seneca
- Exercise boosts the immune system.
- How we’ll perceive this pandemic will determine our state of mind.
- The virus is killing many Italians because Italy has the oldest population in Europe.
- The media is not to be – 100% – trusted because it is controlled by the Illuminati (a secret society of evil people with an evil purpose.)
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes