The word ‘prayer’ has millions of definitions. However, many people agree to define prayer as ‘the communication between human-beings and The Creator.’ For millions of years, people have practiced prayer, and many individuals have claimed that prayer works. However, some people doubt prayer because their prayers are seldom answered. I also doubted prayer because of the same reason.
I, therefore, researched on what some Great Thinkers said about prayer, and I discovered 9 amazing quotes that teach the secret to answered prayer.
- Pray but let your prayer be affirmative, for that is the prayer of faith. A begging prayer filled with ifs’ is a prayer of doubt. Keep praying until affirmations become a habit of your mind, and your prayers shall be answered – Osho, Indian Spiritual Guru
- Prayer only works when our imagination matches with our desire – Claude Bristol, News Reporter and Editor
- Your wishes and prayers are only answered when they harmonize with your thoughts and actions – James Allen, British Philosophical Writer
- If you turn to God in prayer without tension, without vehemence, but quietly, steadily, and persistently, results will come – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader.
- The persistent prayer of a person who thinks right will bring about great results – Norman Vincent Pearle, American Minister and Author
- The great essential for success in prayer is that we first attain some degree of peace of mind – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader
- People complain that their prayers are not answered without knowing that their prayers never get answered because they are never AWAKE to receive the answers – Osho, Indian Spiritual Guru
- No amount of prayer to be great can work if you think yourself small – Napoleon Hill, American Self-Help Author
- If only you will pray faithfully and regularly and try to live up to the best that you know, it is only a question of time before all troubles, all doubts and fears, all sad memories, all mistakes, will fade away forever, and perfect peace and joy come into your life – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader.
Which quote did you love? Feel free to add more quotes that teach how to pray in the comment box.
You are also welcome to join the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 24 Mind-Opening Vishen Lakhiani Quotes
Vishen Lakhiani is an author and speaker on a mission to raise human consciousness. He founded Mindvalley in 2003, and he’s an author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind. Vishen believes raising consciousness enables an individual to achieve success without working extremely hard.
Here top 24 mind-opening Vishen Lakhiani quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘If you can accept any model of reality, why not choose one that suggests that you can literally bend reality with your mind?’
- ‘You can hack your brain through the right techniques to train your brain to make you be enough.’
- ‘If we care what other people think about us, good or bad, we limit our abilities.’
- ‘You are nothing more than a God-Particle in a meat body on a giant rock hurling through space having a ton of fun.’
- ‘Forgiveness is about looking at the shit that happened to you in the past and being able to heal that so that you can move on.’
- ‘Human beings are not taught how to tap into altered states of awareness to make an impact in the world.’
- ‘Fears and worries create negative situations that attract more fears and worries.’
- ‘Whether you like it or not, you create your life. Your dominant thoughts shape your life.’
- ‘To do something big, you gotta be prepared for rejection and failure.’
- ‘Extra-ordinary minds do not need to seek validation from outside opinion or through the attainment of goals. Instead, they are truly at peace with themselves and the world around them. They live fearlessly.’
- ‘Science has shown that gratitude has the single largest correlation with human well-being than any other character trait.’
- ‘You are part of a larger whole.’
- ‘Nothing makes you as happy as when you are living a mission-oriented life, and that mission is designed to push the human race forward.’
- ‘Today, if you want to succeed at what you do and succeed at life at the same time, you gotta tap into a spiritual core.’
- ‘All the greatest entrepreneurs I know are living mission-oriented lives.’
- ‘You don’t just think of a goal and rocket towards it. You first tune in to an internal compass to find out if you are pointing in the right direction.’
- ‘You are chosen, and your job is to just take the order and make it happen.’
- ‘Radical forgiveness is the key to the healthiest brain state.’
- ‘Forgive yourself or someone else that hurt you every single day.’
- ‘It is simple to forgive. It doesn’t happen overnight but with practice you can forgive even the most violent crimes that have happened to you.’
- ‘One of the keys to being extraordinary is knowing what rules to follow and what rules to break.’
- ‘What if we accepted that things will go wrong – but that this is simply part of life’s beautiful unfolding and that even the biggest failures can have within them the seeds of growth and possibility?’
- ‘Our culture scape evolved to keep us safe – but in this day and age, we no longer need to fear tigers by the riverbank. Safety is overrated; taking risks is much less likely to kill us than ever before, and that means that playing it safe is more likely just holding us back from the thrills of a life filled with meaning and discovery.’
- ‘Every time you give someone the power to build you up with praise, you’re also unknowingly giving that person the power to destroy you with criticism. Therefore, accept praise and criticism as nothing more than someone else’s expressions of their models of reality. They have nothing to do with you really are. You are born enough’’
Which of the above quotes by Vishen Lakhiani did you like the most?
15 Inspiring Quotes from Real Artists Don’t Starve by Jeff Goins
In his book, Jeff Goins debunks the idea that artists starve. He provides several examples of artists that make money from art, and enlightens us about the factors that make artists succeed. The book is an inspiring read for everyone who wants to be an artist of any kind.
I gathered the following amazing quotes from Jeff Goins’ book.
- ‘We can go in the direction of what is expected of us. Or, we can enter a world of possibility and reimagine our future.’
- ‘If we want to become artists, we are going to have to break some rules. We cannot do just what is expected of us. At some point, we must break away from the status quo and forge a new path. As it turns out, this is how creativity works best.’
- ‘You can do extraordinary things when you are patiently persistent.’
- ‘Over the course of a lifetime, we may find ourselves facing new challenges at every turn, and when we do, we must remember that we are never done becoming who we are.’
- ‘What’s out there, however scary it may be, is almost certainly better than staying where we are now.’
- ‘This is the rule of creative theft, which says greatness doesn’t come from a single great idea or eureka moment. It comes from borrowing other people’s work and building on it.’
- ‘You persevere because you know this will not be easy and the odds are stacked against you. But if you keep going, you will outlast the majority who quit at the first few signs of trouble.’
- ‘What will make you stand out from the crowd is not just the audacity to ask for help but the humility to learn and act.’
- ‘Stubbornness can be an essential ingredient in making a living off your art. When you harness your strategic stubbornness, you give the world a reason to believe in your work.’
- ‘When we allow ourselves to be teachable, we attract those who would influence us and help our work spread.’
- ‘Employers become patrons when we begin to see them not as obstacles to the work we want to do but as a way of funding it.’
- ‘A willingness to step out of our comfort zone is the first step towards finding the place and the people who will help our work thrive.’
- In every failure and disappointment, there is an opportunity to either give in to frustration or see such shortcomings as practice.’
- ‘When we sincerely offer our gifts to the world, not through hype but by practicing in public, the world often repays us by first taking notice and then responding with loyalty. We get better, earning an audience that will allow us to continue for the years to come.’
- ‘The age of the starving artist is over. The era of the thriving artist is among us.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS11 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now