The word ‘prayer’ has millions of definitions. However, many people agree to define prayer as ‘the communication between human-beings and The Creator.’ For millions of years, people have practiced prayer, and many individuals have claimed that prayer works. However, some people doubt prayer because their prayers are seldom answered. I also doubted prayer because of the same reason.
I, therefore, researched on what some Great Thinkers said about prayer, and I discovered 9 amazing quotes that teach the secret to answered prayer.
- Pray but let your prayer be affirmative, for that is the prayer of faith. A begging prayer filled with ifs’ is a prayer of doubt. Keep praying until affirmations become a habit of your mind, and your prayers shall be answered – Osho, Indian Spiritual Guru
- Prayer only works when our imagination matches with our desire – Claude Bristol, News Reporter and Editor
- Your wishes and prayers are only answered when they harmonize with your thoughts and actions – James Allen, British Philosophical Writer
- If you turn to God in prayer without tension, without vehemence, but quietly, steadily, and persistently, results will come – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader.
- The persistent prayer of a person who thinks right will bring about great results – Norman Vincent Pearle, American Minister and Author
- The great essential for success in prayer is that we first attain some degree of peace of mind – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader
- People complain that their prayers are not answered without knowing that their prayers never get answered because they are never AWAKE to receive the answers – Osho, Indian Spiritual Guru
- No amount of prayer to be great can work if you think yourself small – Napoleon Hill, American Self-Help Author
- If only you will pray faithfully and regularly and try to live up to the best that you know, it is only a question of time before all troubles, all doubts and fears, all sad memories, all mistakes, will fade away forever, and perfect peace and joy come into your life – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader.
Which quote did you love? Feel free to add more quotes that teach how to pray in the comment box.
You are also welcome to join the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts