After studying great inventors for a while, I discovered that they had a personal code of conduct that guided them. For instance, Benjamin Franklin had ‘The 13 commandments’ while Pythagoras had ‘The Golden Verses.’ These guidelines/commandments enabled these men to reach their full potential.
To emulate these masters, I created my code of conduct, which I named ‘The Commandments of the Unbounded Master.’
According to this code of conduct, the unbounded master must:
- Treat everyone equally regardless of their social status and physical appearance.
- Avoid gossip and all forms of idle conversations, and he must remain in silence if he finds himself in such conversations.
- Love his work dearly because it funds his daily needs and enables him to help others.
- Strive to do at least one good deed per day.
- Never provide secret knowledge to uninterested folks because ‘the lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding.’
- Be thankful all day, and must have faith that everything is happening for his greatest good.
- Work on transcending the ego by recognizing and eradicating egoic behavior.
- Work on awakening his spirit-self.
- Take good care of his body because it is the temple of his spirit-self.
- Strive towards having a clear mind by embracing mindfulness.
- Never complain, and he should never listen to those who constantly complain since complaining solves nothing.
- Always remind himself that he is both a physical and spiritual representation of the Creator.
- Embrace joyfulness because, by creating him, the Creator gave him a chance to experience all the blessings of life.
- Always think about the hungry while eating, and must ask the Creator to provide for them.
- Meditate at least twice a day.
- Always think about the Creator and associate it with everything.
- Regularly find time for silence so that he listens to his intuitive voice.
- Never ever associate with pessimistic people.
- Study nature to understand the Divine.
- Pray for peace, harmony, and health for himself and all humanity before he sleeps.
- Always seek for the Truth for the Truth shall set him free.
- Avoid watching programs or reading books that add no value.
- Exploit his full potential.
- Read at least one non-fiction book per week.
- Study ancient history to pinpoint what’s hidden from the masses.
- Wish the best for others because what he wishes for others, he wishes for himself.
- Strive to awaken from the illusion of material existence, and constantly affirm that he is Divine.
- Respect the natural environment because he can’t survive without it.
- Always realize that the thing that makes him breathe is the same thing that created the world.
- Embrace all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which include; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
You are free to add more principles you think I should incorporate in ‘the commandments of the unbounded master.’
Peace Be With You.
You are welcome to my Facebook group; unbounded wisdom community for uplifting quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
IDEAS3 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity