After studying great inventors for a while, I discovered that they had a personal code of conduct that guided them. For instance, Benjamin Franklin had ‘The 13 commandments’ while Pythagoras had ‘The Golden Verses.’ These guidelines/commandments enabled these men to reach their full potential.
To emulate these masters, I created my code of conduct, which I named ‘The Commandments of the Unbounded Master.’
According to this code of conduct, the unbounded master must:
- Treat everyone equally regardless of their social status and physical appearance.
- Avoid gossip and all forms of idle conversations, and he must remain in silence if he finds himself in such conversations.
- Love his work dearly because it funds his daily needs and enables him to help others.
- Strive to do at least one good deed per day.
- Never provide secret knowledge to uninterested folks because ‘the lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding.’
- Be thankful all day, and must have faith that everything is happening for his greatest good.
- Work on transcending the ego by recognizing and eradicating egoic behavior.
- Work on awakening his spirit-self.
- Take good care of his body because it is the temple of his spirit-self.
- Strive towards having a clear mind by embracing mindfulness.
- Never complain, and he should never listen to those who constantly complain since complaining solves nothing.
- Always remind himself that he is both a physical and spiritual representation of the Creator.
- Embrace joyfulness because, by creating him, the Creator gave him a chance to experience all the blessings of life.
- Always think about the hungry while eating, and must ask the Creator to provide for them.
- Meditate at least twice a day.
- Always think about the Creator and associate it with everything.
- Regularly find time for silence so that he listens to his intuitive voice.
- Never ever associate with pessimistic people.
- Study nature to understand the Divine.
- Pray for peace, harmony, and health for himself and all humanity before he sleeps.
- Always seek for the Truth for the Truth shall set him free.
- Avoid watching programs or reading books that add no value.
- Exploit his full potential.
- Read at least one non-fiction book per week.
- Study ancient history to pinpoint what’s hidden from the masses.
- Wish the best for others because what he wishes for others, he wishes for himself.
- Strive to awaken from the illusion of material existence, and constantly affirm that he is Divine.
- Respect the natural environment because he can’t survive without it.
- Always realize that the thing that makes him breathe is the same thing that created the world.
- Embrace all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which include; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
You are free to add more principles you think I should incorporate in ‘the commandments of the unbounded master.’
Peace Be With You.
You are welcome to my Facebook group; unbounded wisdom community for uplifting quotes and ideas.
Three Powerful Secrets The Elite/illuminati Know That You Don’t
I love studying the world’s most powerful and richest families. Many people call them, The Illuminati, but I prefer calling them, The Elite. For years, I have wondered what makes them so powerful and rich that they are able to control the masses.
I intuitively knew there are some secrets they know that most of us don’t. I researched these secrets, and I realized three of them after reading Yuval Harari’s book: Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
Here are they:
- Knowledge is Power
I always doubted the above phrase, but I finally agreed with it after realizing that besides capitalism, Europe managed to colonize the late modern world because it invested in knowledge. You can read Yuval Harari’s book to realize how knowledge helped Europe colonize almost every country in the world.
Anyway, the elite know that knowledge is power, and for this reason, they read and research a lot. They study the human mind and behavior, day and night, so that they know how to control us. They spend billions on researching the human brain, psychology, and many other fields. These studies have enabled them to successfully use mind control techniques to trick us into doing exactly what they want.
So while you are partying or binge-watching your favorite TV Series, some folks are studying 24/7, and they will manage to rule you in the years to come. For this reason, if you want to join the elite, you must also be knowledgeable. Be a voracious reader. Read about success, human behavior, human psychology, and the universe, and you will gain knowledge that will make you know how to gain riches, lead people, and use the universal laws to your advantage.
- History is The Greatest Teacher
The elite know that history is the greatest teacher, and that’s why they conceal true history and ensure that useless and unnecessary history is provided in schools to mislead us.
They spend millions to uncover historical information that helps them gain more power and riches in the modern world. By studying history, they realize how powerful ancient societies or nations gained power and riches, and they apply their tactics in the modern world.
My desire to learn everything the elite learn from history forced me to study several history books from which I learned very valuable information essential for power, success, and intelligence. I learned that spirituality and religion are crucial for both individual and societal success as they played a great role in the making of the most powerful ancient leaders and empires. Furthermore, I learned that a remarkable willpower is the main characteristic of the most powerful ancient people, societies, and empires.
Lastly, I also learned that ancient human beings were very intelligent because they knew how to connect with their instincts and intuition. Their instincts enabled them to realize medicinal plants though they didn’t have laboratories to test them. These folks used their instincts and intuition to understand the human body, the galaxies, and many other things that require us to use complex machines for us to understand how they work.
- We are guided by our belief systems
Our belief systems often guide our actions. In his book, Yuval Harari explains how a modern man will take his wife on an expensive trip because he believes in romantic consumerism. He believes this trip is the best gift for a woman. However, an Ancient Egyptian man could have built a tomb for his wife as a gift because he believed a tomb is the best gift for a woman.
That being said, it is clear that our belief systems guide our actions. The elite know this truth, and they regularly use it to their advantage.
They establish belief systems that make us buy stuff from their companies. For instance, they make us believe that the happiest individual is the one with the most material possessions. The elite use celebrities to reinforce such beliefs, and we end up buying products that we don’t need because these belief systems guide our actions.
We cannot spend our days complaining that there are a few people out there controlling and exploiting us while we are too lazy to study. These folks deserve their power and riches because ‘power and riches’ is what they look for 24/7. While you are partying and watching useless movies during your free time, these folks are reading, studying us, and looking for more ways to get money and power.
For this reason, these folks are not SATANIC, their secret is having so much knowledge that enables them to gain riches and control you.
Feel free to join my facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community, for discussions and insightful quotes.
Why You Must Never Expose Your Weaknesses
All of us have various forms of weaknesses. Some of us are quick to anger, others are too generous, and others have low-self-esteem. It is advisable that you must never expose your weaknesses to anyone. Even your closest friends must never know your weaknesses because one day they might use them against you.
In warfare and business, the successful party always wins by working on the other party’s weaknesses. Furthermore, those who manage to assume absolute control over others mainly do so because they know their weaknesses. For instance, some leaders control people after realizing that fear is their weakness.
With this in mind, it’s clear that people will always use your weaknesses to attack you. If you become an influential or famous figure, some people will work 24/7 with the purpose of uncovering your weaknesses so that they use them against you. Therefore, work on your weaknesses, but never expose them to your friends, husband, wife, children, or the society. You never know, they might use them against you.
‘Be Careful Who You Share Your Weakness With. Some People Can’t Wait For The Opportunity To Use Them Against You.’ – Anonymous
Join the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook for insightful quotes and ideas
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – 0735891691
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts