Quotes are a few words of wisdom that can change your life. If you are too lazy to read, or if you can’t find time to read books, you can still acquire essential nuggets of wisdom from quotes.
Today, I will share with you ten eye-opening quotes I stumbled upon this week. Hope you will learn a lot from them.
- Pursue your purpose with a fearless and restful heart, believing that the future will yield unto you the need of every thought and effort, knowing that the laws of the universe can never fail, and that your own will come back to you with mathematical exactitude – this is faith and the living of faith – James Allen, Morning Thoughts.
- Hold the picture of personal prosperity and understand that what is happening to you, is what must happen, to prepare you to receive the good you desire – Bob Proctor, Born Rich.
- Every thought you think is a force sent out. Whatever your position in life may be, before you can hope to enter into any measure of success, usefulness, and power, you must learn how to focus your thought forces by cultivating calmness and repose – James Allen, Morning Thoughts.
- For as long as you continue to hold the image in your mind of the good you desire, you will always be rewarded because this image will be impressed upon The Creator, who has the power to convert your dreams into reality – Bob Proctor, Born Rich
- He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. His every thought is allied with power, and all difficulties are bravely met and wisely overcome. His purposes are seasonably planted, and they bloom and bring forth fruit which does not fall prematurely to the ground – James Allen, Morning Thoughts.
- I believe that a day will come when science will prove that The Creator’s power is one of the most powerful forces that shape our lives – Claude Bristol, The Magic of Believing.
- To attract appropriate and healthy prosperity or abundance into your life, you need to place all of your attention on what that feels like. You need to able to feel what that is like even before it materializes to your satisfaction – Wayne Dyer.
- All of our sorrows and troubles come from our mistaking of vain appearances for reality, from our looking at them with our outer eyes instead of beholding with the inner eye – The Upanishads, Ancient Sanskrit Texts.
- If one is willing to trust himself to the Creator, The Creator will never fail him. It is the half-hearted trusting that brings uncertain, and so, unsatisfactory results. Nothing is firmer and surer than The Creator. The Creator never fails the one who throws himself wholly upon him – Thomas Troward.
- He who understand that both the good and bad days won’t last will never be depressed by unhappiness – Osho, Indian Godman
Feel free to add more eye-opening quotes.
Facebook Group – Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts