Napoleon Hill revealed that our thoughts affect our emotions, and our emotions affect our actions, which then affect our destiny. Besides Napoleon Hill, there are many other Great Thinkers who believe thoughts have a powerful effect on the direction our lives take. Here are some of their quotes.
- Creation is always happening. Therefore, every time an individual has a thought, or a prolonged chronic way of thinking, they are in the creation process because something is going to manifest from their thoughts – Rhonda Byrne, The Secret.
- If you gain the ability to centre your thoughts on one thing you want and shut your doors to suggestions of fear and failure, nothing will be impossible to you – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- Think positively and masterly, with confidence and faith and life becomes more secure with more action, achievement and experience – Robert Collier, Prayer Works.
- No matter how hard you work, if your thoughts are governed with failure, you won’t succeed – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- A thought put into the mind is the beginning of a line of conduct. The thought pushes into the light in form of actions or conduct, which evolve into character, and destiny – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- Think positive thoughts because an impulse of thought repeatedly passed on to the subconscious mind is finally accepted and acted upon so that it develops physically – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.
- Man instantly gains or loses by every thought he thinks- James Allen, Byway to Blessedness.
- Life is not what happens to you but what you think about you – Debadish Mridha.
- You should not think too much on things that do not work in your life, this can affect the gears of the things that work – Davi Oliveira
- A man is but the products of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes – Mahatma Ganddhi
- Nature helps every man to the gratification of the thoughts, which he most encourages – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- All emotionalised thoughts accompanied by faith, begin immediately to translate into their physical equivalent – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.
- You think, and your thoughts materialize as experience; and thus it is, all unknown to yourself as a rule, that you are actually weaving the pattern of your own destiny, here and now, by the way in which you allow yourself to think, day by day, and all day long – Emmet Fox, Sparks of Truth.
Which quote did you love most?
Thank You for Reading.
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – +254735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE