Many great individuals have claimed that our thoughts have a powerful effect on the direction our lives take. For instance, Napoleon Hill revealed that our thoughts affect our emotions, and our emotions affect our actions, which then affect our destiny. Besides Napoleon Hill, there are many other Great Thinkers who have put forward several quotes on the power of thoughts.
I gathered 13 of these quotes, and I felt I must share them with you.
- Creation is always happening. Therefore, every time an individual has a thought, or a prolonged chronic way of thinking, they are in the creation process because something is going to manifest from their thoughts – Rhonda Byrne, The Secret.
- If you gain the ability to centre your thoughts on one thing you want and shut your doors to suggestions of fear and failure, nothing will be impossible to you – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- Think positively and masterly, with confidence and faith and life becomes more secure with more action, achievement and experience – Robert Collier, Prayer Works.
- No matter how hard you work, if your thoughts are governed with failure, you won’t succeed – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- A thought put into the mind is the beginning of a line of conduct. The thought pushes into the light in form of actions or conduct, which evolve into character, and destiny – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- Think positive thoughts because an impulse of thought repeatedly passed on to the subconscious mind is finally accepted and acted upon so that it develops physically – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.
- Man instantly gains or loses by every thought he thinks- James Allen, Byway to Blessedness.
- Life is not what happens to you but what you think about you – Debadish Mridha.
- You should not think too much on things that do not work in your life, this can affect the gears of the things that work – Davi Oliveira
- A man is but the products of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes – Mahatma Ganddhi
- Nature helps every man to the gratification of the thoughts, which he most encourages – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- All emotionalised thoughts accompanied by faith, begin immediately to translate into their physical equivalent – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.
- You think, and your thoughts materialize as experience; and thus it is, all unknown to yourself as a rule, that you are actually weaving the pattern of your own destiny, here and now, by the way in which you allow yourself to think, day by day, and all day long – Emmet Fox, Sparks of Truth.
Which quote did you love most?
Thank You for Reading.
N/B – You can follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – +254735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 3
This is the part-3 of the ‘top 30 insightful truths you must know right now’ sequel.
I love providing you with these truths because I realized that you love them.
- Take a closer look at nature, and you’ll realize that bad times have a good purpose. For instance, the bushfires that occur during the dry season, in the African Savannah, burn dead and old grass, thus paving the way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
- There’s no such thing as pure bad or pure good because every good thing has its disadvantages while every bad thing has its advantages.
- The truth within you is greater than the information in sacred scriptures.
- Modern society is sad because people are trying to find happiness in things, and they ignore establishing a relationship with the source of all these things.
- Many great truths are beyond reason.
- Modern society is suffering because people have abandoned virtue.
- Solitude boosts creativity because it gives us space to produce new ideas.
- Rise above habitual thinking, and you’ll attain a higher state of consciousness.
- There was an advanced ancient civilization that was wiped out by the Great Flood.
- If your thoughts affect your body, which is matter, then it’s sensible to argue that thought affects all forms of matter.
- No human being will ever have all his questions answered.
- Man needs a purpose. Without a purpose, he dies inside.
- You don’t own life. Life owns you.
- The world is governed by greedy psychopaths who don’t care about the effect of their actions on people and nature.
- We exist in an infinite field of consciousness.
- Your life will become magical if you know how to use the transcendent reality within you.
- Only those that realize the truth within themselves can understand the truth in sacred scriptures.
- You’ll stop reading sacred scriptures when you rise into your true self because the rising will expose you to everything that needs to be known.
- No matter how many ‘how to be worry-free’ books you read, you’ll still experience worry and anxiety.
- Stop hating because hate opens you up to the influence of the person you are hating.
- The surest way to rise above worry is to rise above egoic concerns.
- We all have an impulse to achieve greatness within us, but most of us ignore it because we want to live a risk-free life.
- Most of us will never achieve greatness because we are afraid of standing-out or appearing different.
- The spirit of the Creator doesn’t exist in you. Instead, you exist in the Spirit of the Creator.
- The Creator, through its creation, ensured that man knew it exists so that man strives to establish a relationship with it.
- Most secret societies are not evil. They mainly strive to awaken members’ souls and enable them to attain a higher understanding of reality.
- The killing of witches in Europe aimed at discouraging people from practicing occultism, which was a big threat to the ruling classes.
- It’s easier to hear the whispers of your higher-self/Holy-Spirit/God when your mind is free from worry, stress, and anxiety.
- Hell is what you experience when you become unvirtuous, i.e., when you lack faith, hope, humility, love, courage, discipline, hard work, generosity, wisdom, self-discipline, and other virtues.
- It is perseverance, and not the degree of certainty that determines your level of faith.
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 2
I love reading spiritual books and meditating on life. As a result, I usually realize amazing truths, which I always love sharing with you. Here are 30 of them.
- When you trust the universe, you become one with it.
- The main aim of spirituality is to help you find the Creator within you.
- We’ll never understand life if we don’t understand nature.
- Modern society’s attempts to intellectualize life have resulted in life losing its meaning and beauty.
- Nature is optimistic. Wildebeests cross rivers knowing that crocodiles will attack them, and mice enter our houses knowing that we might attack them.
- Trusting yourself is to trust the Creator because you are a physical manifestation of the Creator.
- Most of us are stupid because the need to please others guides our decisions and actions.
- Trusting life turns obstacles into challenges.
- Trying to control life is the beginning of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- As you grow spiritually, you’ll realize that life will always destroy your imagined ability to control the future.
- Many people lose their innate abilities because modern society prevents us from living the way nature intended.
- Always study your dreams, and you’ll discover your unconscious thoughts, emotions, and feelings.
- Try lucid dreaming if you want to experience the beauty of flight.
- The Creator will always answer your prayers, but not the way you might want it/him/her to answer.
- Capitalists/the Elite hate the virtuous person because he is unaffected by external events.
- Most people can’t realize that nature is dying because they are out of tune with life.
- The easiest way to get in tune with life is to live in harmony with nature.
- All religions aim at enabling us to rise above the egoic state of consciousness.
- The modern way of life is designed to hinder creativity because creativity is a threat to the elite.
- Creating great things requires patience.
- We’ll experience heaven on earth when we learn how to attain a still mind.
- The fact that many ancient myths of societies that never had cultural contact have a similar structure implies that ancient men were able to access the collective unconscious.
- Religion tries to define and name The Creator, but The Creator can neither be defined nor named because only the transient can be defined and named.
- If we contemplate death, birth, the movement of the celestial bodies, and study nature, we’ll realize that we cannot control our lives using our own efforts because life is controlled by something greater.
- The terms ‘God,’ ‘Allah,’ ‘Yahweh,’ refer to that which is beyond space and time.’
- Life is a miracle: scientists, intellectuals, spiritualists, and mystics cannot accurately explain what it is and how it came into existence.
- Ancient people were highly connected with nature because they loved nature, realized its significance, and dwelled in a higher state of consciousness.
- Every morning be thankful because life has given you one more chance to be whatever you want to be.
- Study how animals live, and you’ll know how to attain stillness.
- Knowing that God exists makes positive thinking easy to embrace.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts