Many great individuals have claimed that our thoughts have a powerful effect on the direction our lives take. For instance, Napoleon Hill revealed that our thoughts affect our emotions, and our emotions affect our actions, which then affect our destiny. Besides Napoleon Hill, there are many other Great Thinkers who have put forward several quotes on the power of thoughts.
I gathered 13 of these quotes, and I felt I must share them with you.
- Creation is always happening. Therefore, every time an individual has a thought, or a prolonged chronic way of thinking, they are in the creation process because something is going to manifest from their thoughts – Rhonda Byrne, The Secret.
- If you gain the ability to centre your thoughts on one thing you want and shut your doors to suggestions of fear and failure, nothing will be impossible to you – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- Think positively and masterly, with confidence and faith and life becomes more secure with more action, achievement and experience – Robert Collier, Prayer Works.
- No matter how hard you work, if your thoughts are governed with failure, you won’t succeed – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- A thought put into the mind is the beginning of a line of conduct. The thought pushes into the light in form of actions or conduct, which evolve into character, and destiny – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- Think positive thoughts because an impulse of thought repeatedly passed on to the subconscious mind is finally accepted and acted upon so that it develops physically – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.
- Man instantly gains or loses by every thought he thinks- James Allen, Byway to Blessedness.
- Life is not what happens to you but what you think about you – Debadish Mridha.
- You should not think too much on things that do not work in your life, this can affect the gears of the things that work – Davi Oliveira
- A man is but the products of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes – Mahatma Ganddhi
- Nature helps every man to the gratification of the thoughts, which he most encourages – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- All emotionalised thoughts accompanied by faith, begin immediately to translate into their physical equivalent – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.
- You think, and your thoughts materialize as experience; and thus it is, all unknown to yourself as a rule, that you are actually weaving the pattern of your own destiny, here and now, by the way in which you allow yourself to think, day by day, and all day long – Emmet Fox, Sparks of Truth.
Which quote did you love most?
Thank You for Reading.
N/B – You can follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – +254735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts