Beyoncé is a successful musician and songwriter. She has sold more than 90 million records, and she is the most awarded musician at the BET awards. Besides creating amazing songs, Beyoncé loves empowering her fans. I gathered some of her pearls of wisdom which I am so happy to share with you.
- ‘We all are stars, we just have to figure out what that thing is that we are supposed to be doing in life.’
- ‘I feel like it’s important for women and men to have their goals in their own life before they can complete someone else.’
- ‘I’m competitive really with myself.’
- ‘If you want to do something, put your mind to it, focus on that one thing, and don’t worry about everybody else trying to distract you.’
- ‘I’ve never been afraid to fall.’
- ‘Everything that I have done, I have worked so hard till my toes are bleeding.’
- ‘It’s all about sacrificing, making choices, working hard, and having drive.’
- ‘Beauty fades but who you are from within is forever.’
- ‘I believe with hard work, and with a goal, and love, and positivity, we are gonna be fine.’
- ‘The more you have to work for something, the more you cherish it.’
- ‘Please keep God first and pray every night, and be serious with your prayers.’
- ‘Stay humble… if you ever meet me and I have little attitude just slap me.’
- ‘Focus on what you are trying to do, and I promise you, you are going to get it if you work hard at it and put God first.’
- ‘The soul has no color, no shape, no form. Just like all of your work it goes so far beyond what the eyes can see.’
- ‘I am not afraid to make a mistake. I embrace mistakes they make you who you are.’
- ‘Forget trying to compete or trying to outdo yourself. You should be doing it just because you love it.’
Which quote by Beyoncé did you like the most?
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes