Dwayne Johnson, a.k.a ‘The Rock’ is a well-known American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler. He claims he’s a hard worker, and his $220 million net worth proves so. I admire Dwayne Johnson because he has succeeded in both professional wrestling and acting.
Here are some of his motivating words of wisdom.
- ‘Hold on to that fundamental quality of faith. Have faith that on the other side of your pain is something good.’
- ‘We don’t have to know how we gonna get there, just know that we gonna get there. And when we do get there. We gonna keep going and we not gonna stop.’
- ‘There’s no substitute for hard work.’
- ‘I had to put my faith in God, continue to work hard and hope good things will happen.’
- ‘The most important thing is believing in yourself, and embracing who you were born to be.’
- ‘When your back is against the wall, the only way out is to put the work in.’
- ‘Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals.’
- ‘Failing has become critical in my growth.’
- ‘With depression, the most important thing you could realize is that you’re not alone, and you’re not the first to go through it.’
- ‘There’s nothing you can’t accomplish.’
- ‘I knew I wanted to be something and it was important to me to be something.’
- ‘You are gonna get your ass kicked, we’re gonna get the shit kicked out of us, you gotta get up, you gotta have faith that the one thing you wanted to happen oftentimes is the best thing that never happened.’
- ‘Be you, be yourself, whether it’s in entertainment, whether it’s out in public, whether you are a celebrity or not, whatever, the most powerful thing is to be yourself.’
- ‘All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.’
- ‘I believe we can accomplish anything with our two hands.’
- ‘The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work.’
- ‘At the end of the day, regardless of what your dreams are, regardless of what we do now, what we wanna do in the future, whatever it is you wanna do, it will always come down to working your ass off and putting in the work.’
Hope you enjoyed Dwayne Johnson’s quotes. You are welcome to join the Unbounded Wisdom Community for more quotes from great people.