Gabrielle Bernstein is a spiritual life coach and bestselling author. Her teachings are motivational, and they focus on miracles, connecting with the Divine, and cultivating self-love.
She has written six empowering books, and she founded a social networking website for women.
Here are 21 of her most inspiring quotes.
- ‘Obstacles are detours in the right direction.’
- ‘When you rely on a power greater than you, that is when you become fierce.’
- ‘When we do what brings us joy, the universe clears the path.’
- ‘When we choose to align our thoughts with the thoughts of love, god, peace, grace, and compassion, that’s when we begin to experience miraculous changes in our lives.’
- ‘Trust that your wounds are exactly as the universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.’
- ‘The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are relying on your own strength.’
- ‘The universe is an ever-present energy of love that is within you and around you, guiding you and supporting you.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, we are powerful.’
- ‘We are here on a journey of unlearning fear and remembering love.’
- ‘When we ask we will always receive. It’s the law.’
- ‘Release your plans to the universe. Trust and know that there is a solution of the highest good: there is a plan that is far better than yours, and get out of the way.’
- ‘A miracle is a shift in perception.’
- ‘Your success will come when you commit to joy.’
- ‘If you are not sure exactly how you are gonna use your purpose, or what you gonna do with it, just lean towards joy and you’ll be led.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, miracles become natural.’
- ‘Let yourself be moved by your desire to be free.’
- ‘Your purpose is to be light. Being the light means living in joy, and bringing joy wherever you go.’
- ‘When we dwell in the energy of joy and happiness, we become a magnet of that which we desire.’
- ‘The biggest and most important element of manifesting is to cultivate the feeling of what it is that you want to experience.’
- ‘When we don’t feel good, we aren’t aligned with God.
- ‘Courage means that you are willing to go into the depths of your wounds knowing that you can come out the other side and shine.’
Hope the quotes inspired you. Anyway, you can find Gabrielle Bernstein on her YouTube channel.