Lewis Howes is an amazing writer and entrepreneur who’s best-known for hosting The School of Greatness podcast. He’s also a great motivational speaker who loves inspiring people to follow their dreams. His life story is so inspiring because it reminds me that anything is possible regardless of an individual’s circumstances.
Here are 21 Lewis Howes’ motivational quotes I can’t wait to share with you.
- ‘I don’t care if I fail because I know that’s the path I need to take in order to achieve what I want.’
- ‘When we are clear on our vision then it is easier to let go of self-doubt.’
- ‘Listen to your heart, and lean into the dream.’
- ‘You were born with a gift. Something unique inside of you that only you possess.’
- ‘A lot of people fail when they are trying to be successful entrepreneurs because they don’t believe in themselves.’
- ‘What really helped me to overcome my darkest moment was just knowing that there was more to my life than what I had already created.’
- ‘Be a giving human-being and more good will come back to you.’
- ‘Your dream will guide your direction. It will put you on the right path.’
- ‘I’d rather have zero friends and chase what I love than live an average life and have all the friends in the world.’
- ‘Greatness is really following the thing you love the most and making the maximum impact on people around you.’
- ‘The thing you want will come when you are ready for it. So what are the things you need to do to get ready for the things you want?’
- ‘The greatest minds and greatest achievers are very specific and clear on their vision.’
- ‘If you don’t have a dream what’s the point?’
- ‘Your dreams matter because you matter.’
- ‘Every single day I think what’s the one step I can take today that’s gonna help me move forward.’
- ‘First, we have to figure out what is our dream, and go on a journey to achieving that.’
- ‘The world makes room for passionate people.’
- ‘It’s hard to feel fulfilled, it’s hard to feel like there’s
purposeif you don’t have something worth working towards.’
- ‘Even the greatest people in the world had self-doubt at some point.’
- ‘The only way to succeed is to fail over and over again and to embrace that experience, and embrace that failure, as part of the journey.’
- ‘Studies have shown that when you have a goal you are less likely to be depressed.’
Hope you enjoyed Lewis Howes’ quotes. You can add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts