Brendon Burchard is a best-selling author and wonderful self-help teacher who focuses on advising people on how to achieve high performance. He’s also a motivational speaker that will make you believe you’re not far from achieving your dreams.
Besides this, he was once recognized as one of the highest paid motivational speakers, and more than 1,000,000 students have successfully completed his online courses.
Here are some of his words of wisdom that will bring out the best in you
- ‘Never limit your vision for your future based on your current capabilities and concerns.’
- ‘If you have a big dream and you are not currently developing your skill-set to achieve it, you are thinking too big.’
- ‘A part of achieving anything is having the patience to work towards it.’
- ‘That thing that makes us great is generosity. The ability to be generous to others with your time, attention, mentorship, care, love, patience, forgiveness, understanding, spirit, and energy.’
- ‘If you really wanna get ahead, it’s going to take another level of commitment.’
- ‘When it’s difficult, keep perspective on the fact that there have been good times, and there will be more good times.’
- ‘To have hope, we have to stay persistent. To keep at it no matter what.’
- ‘You need people to support you on a journey to a bigger vision.’
- ‘There’s something powerful beyond us and there’s a way to access and honor it.’
- ‘Little things every single day add up to greatness.’
- ‘If you get ahead at a thing that you don’t care about, it will deaden the soul.’
- ‘Your ambition has to be free from negativity.’
- ‘I don’t think anyone can think too big. I think the real challenge is too many people fail to plan big.’
- ‘While life is short, life is also full of second chances.’
- ‘If you are really going to get ahead, you got to study your craft.’
- ‘Always believe in your ability to figure things out.’
- ‘Go out and be great, and never apologize for it.’
- ‘A life of greatness begins with the power of intention.’
- ‘The way that you achieve what you really want in your life is you help other people achieve what they want in their life.
- What matters is what are you trying to do with your life. How you are trying to contribute, and how you grow into that.
- ‘Jealousy is fear dressed up’.
- ‘If you limit the expression of who you are and what you have to give in the world based on a couple of people who might criticize you then you’ve sunken below the lowest common denominator of mankind.’
- ‘You’ve had beautiful days before. They will come again. Believing in that sustains our hope.’
Hope you enjoyed Brendon Burchard’s quotes. You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
15 Life-Changing John Cena Quotes
John Cena is a professional wrestler and actor who once lived in his car and cleaned toilets for a living. He is a humble celebrity and many people love him. Recently, a South African rapper released a song named John Cena, and Cena avoided taking legal action against her because he didn’t want to take her efforts away.
Anyway, besides watching him fight and act, I love listening to his life-changing pieces of advice.
Here are his top pieces of advice about life and success.
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’
- ‘Surround yourself with wonderful people, be willing to learn, be willing to be humbled, and good stuff will happen.’
- ‘Don’t waste time and energy over the uncontrollable.’
- ‘To succeed I had to believe every night that I am the best.’
- ‘I’ve never been closed-minded to anyone’s opinion because you can learn from everybody.’
- ‘Take what you have and make it something great.’
- ‘No matter what you do, be yourself, and love what you do.’
- ‘Failure has made me who I am today. Failure gives you two choices, you stay down or you get up.’
- ‘Always try to do what you love. It’s always possible. It’s just a matter of sacrifice.’
- ‘I took risk, after risk, after risk.’
- ‘Check for your knob, and if you can find a knob it’s your door.’
- ‘Never give up. I have failed tens of thousands of times.’
- ‘If you don’t learn from your mistakes, they become regrets.’
- ‘The reason I have got to the finish line only a few times through all that failure is because through that failure I got back up.’
- ‘The future shows a lot of promise, but I think we should focus on the now.’
17 Enlightening Bob Marley Quotes
Bob Marley was a famous reggae musician who died in 1981. According to many news sources, cancer was the cause of Bob Marley’s death. However, conspiracy theorists believe Bob Marley was assassinated by the elite because of his revolutionary lyrics. According to them, the elite feared Bob Marley’s lyrics would awaken the masses by providing them with enlightening knowledge.
This article provides you with 17 enlightening Bob Marley Quotes.
- ‘The way you’ve been taught about the Bible is not the way of the Bible.’
- ‘The greatest thing is the life we are dealing with, but the preachers tell you that you have to die to go to heaven.’
- ‘The Bible tells you that you have to live in heaven. Therefore, you don’t have to die and go to heaven.’
- ‘My life is only important if I can help many people.’
- ‘I don’t come to bow; I come to conquer.’
- ‘In everything you are going to do, there is a wrong way and a right way. And if you listen good, you will know the right way.’
- ‘Every law is illegal; every government upon the face of the earth today is illegal.’
- ‘People drink a lot of alcohol, and they get drunk. When you get drunk, you don’t meditate. You’re just drunk, and you feel miserable. But when you smoke, it makes you cool, and stimulates your mind.’
- ‘What people do with their lives, I don’t know, but I know what I do with my own life.’
- ‘School doesn’t teach people about their true history and where mankind came from.’
- ‘They tell you that people come from monkey. How come the monkey doesn’t change any more.’
- ‘It’s a very tricky world. You got to be yourself.’
- ‘Truth is everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones suffering for.’
- ‘My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.’
- ‘‘Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.’
- ‘The day you stop racing is the day you win the race.’
- ‘Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.’
You are welcome to my facebook community, the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.