Brendon Burchard is a best-selling author and wonderful self-help teacher who focuses on advising people on how to achieve high performance. He’s also a motivational speaker that will make you believe you’re not far from achieving your dreams.
Besides this, he was once recognized as one of the highest paid motivational speakers, and more than 1,000,000 students have successfully completed his online courses.
Here are some of his words of wisdom that will bring out the best in you
- ‘Never limit your vision for your future based on your current capabilities and concerns.’
- ‘If you have a big dream and you are not currently developing your skill-set to achieve it, you are thinking too big.’
- ‘A part of achieving anything is having the patience to work towards it.’
- ‘That thing that makes us great is generosity. The ability to be generous to others with your time, attention, mentorship, care, love, patience, forgiveness, understanding, spirit, and energy.’
- ‘If you really wanna get ahead, it’s going to take another level of commitment.’
- ‘When it’s difficult, keep perspective on the fact that there have been good times, and there will be more good times.’
- ‘To have hope, we have to stay persistent. To keep at it no matter what.’
- ‘You need people to support you on a journey to a bigger vision.’
- ‘There’s something powerful beyond us and there’s a way to access and honor it.’
- ‘Little things every single day add up to greatness.’
- ‘If you get ahead at a thing that you don’t care about, it will deaden the soul.’
- ‘Your ambition has to be free from negativity.’
- ‘I don’t think anyone can think too big. I think the real challenge is too many people fail to plan big.’
- ‘While life is short, life is also full of second chances.’
- ‘If you are really going to get ahead, you got to study your craft.’
- ‘Always believe in your ability to figure things out.’
- ‘Go out and be great, and never apologize for it.’
- ‘A life of greatness begins with the power of intention.’
- ‘The way that you achieve what you really want in your life is you help other people achieve what they want in their life.
- What matters is what are you trying to do with your life. How you are trying to contribute, and how you grow into that.
- ‘Jealousy is fear dressed up’.
- ‘If you limit the expression of who you are and what you have to give in the world based on a couple of people who might criticize you then you’ve sunken below the lowest common denominator of mankind.’
- ‘You’ve had beautiful days before. They will come again. Believing in that sustains our hope.’
Hope you enjoyed Brendon Burchard’s quotes. You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Top 24 Mind-Opening Vishen Lakhiani Quotes
Vishen Lakhiani is an author and speaker on a mission to raise human consciousness. He founded Mindvalley in 2003, and he’s an author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind. Vishen believes raising consciousness enables an individual to achieve success without working extremely hard.
Here top 24 mind-opening Vishen Lakhiani quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘If you can accept any model of reality, why not choose one that suggests that you can literally bend reality with your mind?’
- ‘You can hack your brain through the right techniques to train your brain to make you be enough.’
- ‘If we care what other people think about us, good or bad, we limit our abilities.’
- ‘You are nothing more than a God-Particle in a meat body on a giant rock hurling through space having a ton of fun.’
- ‘Forgiveness is about looking at the shit that happened to you in the past and being able to heal that so that you can move on.’
- ‘Human beings are not taught how to tap into altered states of awareness to make an impact in the world.’
- ‘Fears and worries create negative situations that attract more fears and worries.’
- ‘Whether you like it or not, you create your life. Your dominant thoughts shape your life.’
- ‘To do something big, you gotta be prepared for rejection and failure.’
- ‘Extra-ordinary minds do not need to seek validation from outside opinion or through the attainment of goals. Instead, they are truly at peace with themselves and the world around them. They live fearlessly.’
- ‘Science has shown that gratitude has the single largest correlation with human well-being than any other character trait.’
- ‘You are part of a larger whole.’
- ‘Nothing makes you as happy as when you are living a mission-oriented life, and that mission is designed to push the human race forward.’
- ‘Today, if you want to succeed at what you do and succeed at life at the same time, you gotta tap into a spiritual core.’
- ‘All the greatest entrepreneurs I know are living mission-oriented lives.’
- ‘You don’t just think of a goal and rocket towards it. You first tune in to an internal compass to find out if you are pointing in the right direction.’
- ‘You are chosen, and your job is to just take the order and make it happen.’
- ‘Radical forgiveness is the key to the healthiest brain state.’
- ‘Forgive yourself or someone else that hurt you every single day.’
- ‘It is simple to forgive. It doesn’t happen overnight but with practice you can forgive even the most violent crimes that have happened to you.’
- ‘One of the keys to being extraordinary is knowing what rules to follow and what rules to break.’
- ‘What if we accepted that things will go wrong – but that this is simply part of life’s beautiful unfolding and that even the biggest failures can have within them the seeds of growth and possibility?’
- ‘Our culture scape evolved to keep us safe – but in this day and age, we no longer need to fear tigers by the riverbank. Safety is overrated; taking risks is much less likely to kill us than ever before, and that means that playing it safe is more likely just holding us back from the thrills of a life filled with meaning and discovery.’
- ‘Every time you give someone the power to build you up with praise, you’re also unknowingly giving that person the power to destroy you with criticism. Therefore, accept praise and criticism as nothing more than someone else’s expressions of their models of reality. They have nothing to do with you really are. You are born enough’’
Which of the above quotes by Vishen Lakhiani did you like the most?
15 Inspiring Quotes from Real Artists Don’t Starve by Jeff Goins
In his book, Jeff Goins debunks the idea that artists starve. He provides several examples of artists that make money from art, and enlightens us about the factors that make artists succeed. The book is an inspiring read for everyone who wants to be an artist of any kind.
I gathered the following amazing quotes from Jeff Goins’ book.
- ‘We can go in the direction of what is expected of us. Or, we can enter a world of possibility and reimagine our future.’
- ‘If we want to become artists, we are going to have to break some rules. We cannot do just what is expected of us. At some point, we must break away from the status quo and forge a new path. As it turns out, this is how creativity works best.’
- ‘You can do extraordinary things when you are patiently persistent.’
- ‘Over the course of a lifetime, we may find ourselves facing new challenges at every turn, and when we do, we must remember that we are never done becoming who we are.’
- ‘What’s out there, however scary it may be, is almost certainly better than staying where we are now.’
- ‘This is the rule of creative theft, which says greatness doesn’t come from a single great idea or eureka moment. It comes from borrowing other people’s work and building on it.’
- ‘You persevere because you know this will not be easy and the odds are stacked against you. But if you keep going, you will outlast the majority who quit at the first few signs of trouble.’
- ‘What will make you stand out from the crowd is not just the audacity to ask for help but the humility to learn and act.’
- ‘Stubbornness can be an essential ingredient in making a living off your art. When you harness your strategic stubbornness, you give the world a reason to believe in your work.’
- ‘When we allow ourselves to be teachable, we attract those who would influence us and help our work spread.’
- ‘Employers become patrons when we begin to see them not as obstacles to the work we want to do but as a way of funding it.’
- ‘A willingness to step out of our comfort zone is the first step towards finding the place and the people who will help our work thrive.’
- In every failure and disappointment, there is an opportunity to either give in to frustration or see such shortcomings as practice.’
- ‘When we sincerely offer our gifts to the world, not through hype but by practicing in public, the world often repays us by first taking notice and then responding with loyalty. We get better, earning an audience that will allow us to continue for the years to come.’
- ‘The age of the starving artist is over. The era of the thriving artist is among us.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS11 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now