Tony Robbins is an American personal development teacher who has authored best-selling books, such as Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power. Besides, he has coached many famous people, and he’s among the most famous personal development coaches in the world.
Tony Robbins loves encouraging people to work hard and follow their dreams. He believes we have the power to become whoever we want.
Here are his top 26 intriguing quotes.
- ‘Be the person that does more for others and life will be anything you want out of it.’
- ‘There’s no one I’ve ever met who is always confident in all situations: every person gets knocked off.’
- ‘The way to get wealthy right now today is to free yourself from the illusion that you are not already wealthy.’
- ‘The only way to effectively use your emotions is to understand that they all serve you. You must learn from your emotions and use them to create the results you want for a greater quality of life.’
- ‘What a person believes, what he thinks is possible or impossible, to a great extent determines what he can or cannot do.’
- ‘We are not made to survive, we are made to thrive.’
- ‘What you and I focus on massively affects how we feel.’
- ‘You’ve got to realize that you must take conscious control of running your mind. You’ve got to do it deliberately; otherwise, you’re going to be at the mercy of whatever happens around you.’
- ‘So many people want to avoid any hint of a problem or challenge, yet the surmounting of difficulty is the crucible that forms character.’
- ‘Keep going with massive action, and you’ll find the way.
- ‘You must say, I’m gonna find the way or make the way.’
- ‘Progress equals happiness; if you are not growing, you are dying inside.’
- ‘If you get yourself in a state of certainty, then you tap a lot more potential.’
- ‘The number one key to all success is personal power, or the ability to take action.’
- ‘The first step for creating lasting change in your life is to have a vision of what you truly want.’
- ‘If you want to become all you can become, do all you can do, hear all you can hear, see all you can see, you’ve got to learn how to handle frustration. Frustration can kill dreams.’
- ‘Those that acknowledge that something is giving them the gift of life the more of it they experience.’
- ‘Leaders don’t believe in limited resources.’
- ‘When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.’
- ‘The first thing you can do to turn yourself around during hard times is to take control of your mind.’
- ‘We usually think of beliefs in terms of creeds or doctrines, and that’s what many beliefs are. But in the most basic sense, a belief is any guiding principle, dictum, faith, or passion that can provide meaning and direction in life.’
- ‘Everybody in life gets their ‘musts’, and not their ‘shoulds.’
- ‘Resourcefulness is the ultimate resource.’
- ‘There’s only one more thing you need to get whatever you want, and that’s grace. Some call it luck, and some call it God.
- ‘The difference in people’s abilities to fully tap their personal resources is directly affected by their goals.’
- ‘Always give more than what you expect to receive.’
Hope you enjoyed Tony Robbins’ quotes. Thanks for reading.