‘I’m not a body with a soul, I am a soul that has a visible part called the body.’ – Paulo Coelho, Novelist
Recently, I wondered who I really am after realizing that I am neither my body nor my mind. I discovered that my body has its own mind as it performs bodily tasks on its own. It fights diseases, digests foods, and detects temperature without my help. Besides, I discovered that some bodily functions, such as hair growth, skin cell growth, and muscle movement continue after death. For this reason, it dawned on me that I am not my body because it can somehow function without me.
Besides my body, I realized that I am not my mind because my mind can think on its own. Sometimes I might want to quiet the mind through meditation, but it continues thinking. Also, I might want to focus on positive thoughts but my mind refuses to cooperate. I thus discovered that the mind is not me. Instead, it’s a gift from Infinite Intelligence that enables me to think and imagine.
Realizing that I am neither my body nor my mind enlightened me that I am a spiritual entity in a human body. I discovered that I am an individualized part of the Great Spirit that created the universe. This insight made me leap with joy as I realized that just like a drop in the ocean possesses all the properties of the ocean, I also possess all the qualities of the Great Spirit because I am part of it.
I then realized that I seldom enjoyed life because I never identified myself with my true identity. Instead, I always identified myself with my body, mind, and ego. I worried when my mind entertained anxious thoughts, and I felt bad about my body because it didn’t qualify for the society’s beauty standards. Primarily, I discovered that I seldom enjoyed life because I paid too much attention to my social status, self-image, and financial status, which are all products of the ego.
For this reason, my primary mission from today onwards is to transcend my body, mind, and egoic-self, and live as my true self because I know my life will completely change if I live as my true self.
You must also join me in my mission because our sufferings will end when we live as our true selves. Nothing in the external world will disturb our peace of mind, and we’ll interpret everything positively when we live as our true selves. Moreover, although we might continue loving our material possessions, we’ll detach from them and therefore, we won’t feel bad when we lose them.
We’ll also stop dwelling on our difficulties, and we’ll stop living in fear. As well, we’ll experience mysterious synchronicities and our minds we’ll be quiet. Lastly, solutions to difficulties will become clearer, and we’ll always be in a state of Love, Trust, and Surrender.
‘As you expand your awareness as to who and what you really are, you get to make choices that liberate you from limitation.’ – Michael Beckwith
May the universe bless us with the ability to live as our true selves as soon as possible. Amen
Welcome to my facebook group: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Top Four Most Inspiring Truths That Will Make You Excited About Life
My quest to understand life and Infinite Intelligence forced me to study all the wonderful non-fiction books I stumbled upon. I then combined the knowledge from the books with my meditations and I realized some inspiring truths that made me feel excited about life. These truths made me shift from wishing I was dead to wanting the Universe to grant me more years so that I can live my life to the fullest.
I know you also want to know these truths. Here are they:
1.We Can Succeed If We Want to.
Studying success enlightened me that anybody who does what he loves, perseveres, works hard, and has faith can never ever fail. Most people fail because they don’t align with the above factors. People do what they hate, give up easily, and doubt their ability to succeed. Besides this, many folks don’t focus on one thing and are too lazy to work hard.
That being said, successful folks aren’t special, they just had certain features that made them succeed. We can also succeed if we adopt these features.
2.We Can Achieve Whatever We Want If We Have Unwavering Faith
We achieve whatever we want when we have faith because faith puts us at a higher vibrational frequency. Moreover, faith makes us place positive attention towards our desires hence making us quickly attract them because the positive attention makes our vibrations resonate with our desires’ vibrations. In addition, faith makes us easily attract our desires because it aligns our mind and feelings with what we want.
3.Happiness Lies Within Our Hands
We can be happy by choosing to react positively to everything that happens. For example, we can react positively when fired by realizing that we live in a world of endless opportunities.
Most of us are unhappy because we choose to react negatively to external events. We become sad or stressed when things don’t go our way instead of having a positive attitude and believing that everything will be alright.
4.Whatever Created the Universe Exists Within Us
‘Neither shall we say, Lo here! Or, Lo there! For, behold, The Kingdom of God is Within You.’ – Jesus Christ, Christian Messiah
The consciousness that created the universe, and holds the moon, stars, and sun in place exists within us. It holds our molecules together, controls all the chemical processes in our bodies, and enables us to breathe, move, and eat. We are alive because it is alive. This consciousness always wants to lead us towards a good life because its primary duty is to ensure that ‘our cups runneth over.’ We suffer because we haven’t internalized the fact that it exists within us and we don’t trust and let it direct our lives.
Besides these truths, there are many more inspiring truths that can make you excited about life. I’ll share with you if I discover them because I’m always happy to share my discoveries. For today, internalize these truths and remind yourself about them every single day. Hope they inspire you and make you excited about life.
And lastly, you are free to add more truths you have discovered about life in the comment box below.
And You are welcome to join my Facebook community: Unbounded Wisdom Community, for insightful quotes and ideas
Top 20 Most Inspiring Bible Verses You Must Read Right Now
Although I am not a Christian and I don’t agree with all Biblical teachings, I love reading the Bible because it possesses fundamental truths essential for spiritual growth. Besides this, I love the Bible because it’s one of the most inspiring books ever written.
Today, I would love to share with you some inspiring Bible verses I usually read. You don’t have to be a Christian for you to read these verses. Just replace the word God with Cosmic Consciousness, Allah, Infinite Intelligence, The Universe, The All, or whatever you think created us.
- 1st John 5: 14 – 15. ‘This is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know he hears us, we know that we have what we asked for.’
- Psalms 23: 1. ‘God is my shepherd. There’s nothing I lack.’
- Psalms 55: 23. ‘Cast your care on God, and he will sustain you.’
- Isaiah 40:31. They that hope in God will renew their strength, they will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint.’
- Romans 5: 3 -5. ‘Not only that, but we even boast in our afflictions, knowing that affliction produces endurance, and endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope. And hope doesn’t disappoint.
- Romans 8: 18. ‘I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.’
- Romans 8: 28. ‘We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.’
- Romans 8:31. ‘What then shall we say to this? If God is for us, who can be against us.’
- Romans 12: 12. ‘Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, and persevere in prayer.’
- 1st Corinthians 3: 6-7. ‘I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused the growth. Therefore, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who causes the growth.
- 1st Corinthians 3: 16. ‘Did you not know that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?’
- 2nd Corinthians 5: 7. ‘For we walk by faith, not by sight.’
- 2nd Corinthians 4: 17. ‘For this momentary light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to what is seen but to what is unseen; for what is seen is transitory, but what is unseen is eternal.’
- 2nd Corinthians 9: 7-8. ‘Each must do as already determined without sadness or compassion, for God loves a cheerful giver. Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always having all you need, you may have an abundance for every good work.’
- Ephesians 3: 20. ‘Now to him who is able to accomplish far more than all we ask or imagine, by the power at work within us.’
- Philippians 4: 6 – 7. ‘Have no anxiety at all, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds.’
- 1st Timothy 4: 10. ‘For this, we struggle and work hard, because we have set our hope in the living God, who is the savior of all, especially those who believe.’
- 2nd Timothy 1: 6-7. ‘For this reason, I remind you to stir into flame the gift of God that you have through the imposition of my hands. For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and self-control.’
- Hebrews 11: 6. ‘But without faith, it is impossible to please him, for anyone who approaches God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.’
- James 1: 2-4. ‘Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.’
Hope you enjoyed the above Bible verses.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS12 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster