Naturi Naughton, my favorite female actor is an amazing actress and songwriter. She’s best-known for her role as Tasha St. Patrick in the hottest TV Show: Power. I love Naturi Naughton not only because of her exceptional acting skills, but because she is a great source of inspiration for me.
Despite the series of obstacles she has met in the Show Business, Naturi has managed to be a successful actor. In her interviews, she always talks about her hardships, and how she managed to overcome them. I always note down every empowering word she says.
Here, are 14 of her most inspiring words.
- ‘I was grateful to have somebody when I was growing up that made me believe that you can achieve anything you want to.’
- ‘What keeps me going is my faith and a family that supports my dreams and always encourages me to go for it and to never stop believing in myself.’
- ‘Make sure you know who you are, make sure you are confident, and secure, because people will try to knock you down and tell you that you are not enough. And let me just say, you are enough, you are important, you are enough and even more than enough.’
- ‘At the end of the day, my career from 3LW to here, nothing’s been easy, but if you just keep focusing on the positive and the wins, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.’
- ‘Every moment that I’ve had that put me through a struggle has actually made me a stronger and better artist.’
- ‘Don’t let one setback set you back.’
- ‘My parents taught me that nothing is impossible.’
- ‘I don’t think I could have rebounded if it wasn’t for my faith in God and the belief in myself.’
- Be willing to make a lot of sacrifices, and put your all into it coz the more you put into this (showbiz) the more you’ll get back. So do your best.’
- ‘The pain and struggle, and even not working and not having an easy journey have given me something to pull from.’
- I think I’m blessed, I’m grateful. I have supportive parents, I have supportive friends, and I have my faith, and I am standing here today.’
- ‘At the end of the day, God is the judge.’
- ‘The struggle is real, and I needed it, and I am here because of it.’
- ‘You gotta go for it.’
Which of Naturi’s quotes inspired you the most?
You are free to SUBSCRIBE and join my facebook community The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
21 Truths to Remember as We Face the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Every problem has a limited lifespan.
- Fear and worry weaken the immune system.
- We were born to die.
- Most individuals that overcome suffering are those who never stop believing.
- There’s always something good in everything. You just have to find it.
- Nothing lasts forever: this too shall pass.
- If you get the coronavirus, the pain won’t last forever because you’ll either get treated or you’ll die.
- There’s no disease that man can’t treat or prevent.
- Every virus has its weaknesses, we just have to know them.
- Worrying over what you can control is insensible, but worrying about what you can’t control is foolish.
- World War 1 and World War 2 were worse than this pandemic.
- About 80% of Coronavirus infections are mild.
- The death and infection statistics provided by the media might be exaggerated just to cause panic. Remember, the Illuminati controls the media.
- Your fear will rise to abnormal levels when you watch too much news about the virus.
- You are afraid because you are focusing on the future.
- ‘The mind that is anxious about future events is miserable.’ – Seneca
- ‘We suffer more in imagination than in reality.’ – Seneca
- Exercise boosts the immune system.
- How we’ll interpret this pandemic will determine our state of mind.
- The virus is killing many Italians because Italy has the oldest population in Europe.
- The media is not to be 100% trusted because it is controlled by the Illuminati (a secret society of evil people with an evil purpose.)
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 3
This is the part-3 of the ‘top 30 insightful truths you must know right now’ sequel.
I love providing you with these truths because I realized that you love them.
- Take a closer look at nature, and you’ll realize that bad times have a good purpose. For instance, the bushfires that occur during the dry season, in the African Savannah, burn dead and old grass, thus paving the way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
- There’s no such thing as pure bad or pure good because every good thing has its disadvantages while every bad thing has its advantages.
- The truth within you is greater than the information in sacred scriptures.
- Modern society is sad because people are trying to find happiness in things, and they ignore establishing a relationship with the source of all these things.
- Many great truths are beyond reason.
- Modern society is suffering because people have abandoned virtue.
- Solitude boosts creativity because it gives us space to produce new ideas.
- Rise above habitual thinking, and you’ll attain a higher state of consciousness.
- There was an advanced ancient civilization that was wiped out by the Great Flood.
- If your thoughts affect your body, which is matter, then it’s sensible to argue that thought affects all forms of matter.
- No human being will ever have all his questions answered.
- Man needs a purpose. Without a purpose, he dies inside.
- You don’t own life. Life owns you.
- The world is governed by greedy psychopaths who don’t care about the effect of their actions on people and nature.
- We exist in an infinite field of consciousness.
- Your life will become magical if you know how to use the transcendent reality within you.
- Only those that realize the truth within themselves can understand the truth in sacred scriptures.
- You’ll stop reading sacred scriptures when you rise into your true self because the rising will expose you to everything that needs to be known.
- No matter how many ‘how to be worry-free’ books you read, you’ll still experience worry and anxiety.
- Stop hating because hate opens you up to the influence of the person you are hating.
- The surest way to rise above worry is to rise above egoic concerns.
- We all have an impulse to achieve greatness within us, but most of us ignore it because we want to live a risk-free life.
- Most of us will never achieve greatness because we are afraid of standing-out or appearing different.
- The spirit of the Creator doesn’t exist in you. Instead, you exist in the Spirit of the Creator.
- The Creator, through its creation, ensured that man knew it exists so that man strives to establish a relationship with it.
- Most secret societies are not evil. They mainly strive to awaken members’ souls and enable them to attain a higher understanding of reality.
- The killing of witches in Europe aimed at discouraging people from practicing occultism, which was a big threat to the ruling classes.
- It’s easier to hear the whispers of your higher-self/Holy-Spirit/God when your mind is free from worry, stress, and anxiety.
- Hell is what you experience when you become unvirtuous, i.e., when you lack faith, hope, humility, love, courage, discipline, hard work, generosity, wisdom, self-discipline, and other virtues.
- It is perseverance, and not the degree of certainty that determines your level of faith.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts