‘The Illuminati power structure wants the population to perceive only the world of the five senses, and our societies are almost entirely aimed at entrancing the senses of sight, sound, taste, touch and smell. People are so much easier to deceive and control when they are detached from higher sources of information.’ – David Icke
After analyzing the Illuminati for an extended period, I realized that its main aim is to prevent us from knowing who we are because it won’t control the world if we know our true power. I also realized that the Illuminati wants us to be in a constant state of sadness since its leaders (who are mainly satanic entities) love negative energy. This energy makes them more powerful.
The Illuminati formulates goals that enable it to attain such aims.
Here are Illuminati’s objectives that prevent us from knowing Our True Self and living a good life.
- Prevent human beings from using both the left and right brain.
- Make the youth addicted to drugs because when they are addicts they will never bother to know their true selves.
- Create a constant state of fear among the masses.
- Suppress feminine energy and promote masculinity.
- Encourage left-brain thinking by promoting academic education.
- Encourage people to compete, then they will be vulnerable to hate and envy.
- Let people believe that external factors such as their jobs, social status, financial status, clothes, and academic qualifications define them. This will make them vulnerable to worry, anxiety, or depression.
- Ensure that negative thoughts dominate the minds of human beings.
- Prevent people from reading stories that expose the Illuminati’s agenda by claiming that they are conspiracy theories.
- Ensure a rapid erosion of traditional cultural values and beliefs.
- Ensure that people believe money is the end-goal.
- Make people believe they are worthless if they are not rich.
- Create the idea that partying, drinking, and smoking are amazing activities.
- Ensure that human-beings spend most of their time working so that they never find time to contemplate life.
- Create movies and songs that boost the ego.
- Encourage the youth to waste their sexual energy –which is creative energy – by making them obsessed with sexual intercourse.
- Create enmity between races and gender.
- If you can’t make people doubt God’s existence, make them believe that God is separate from them.
- Create a system that encourages people to always try to prove their worth to others.
- Make human beings believe that science has all the answers.
- Make human beings believe that life was meant to be hard.
- Make human beings believe that happiness always lies in the future.
- Condition human beings to value themselves only when people adore them.
- Create an obsession with the future to prevent human beings from knowing the magic in the present moment.
You are welcome to my facebook group: the unbounded wisdom community, where we share amazing, insightful quotes
- SUCCESS4 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
- QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
- Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
- QUOTES2 years ago
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- GENERAL ADVICE4 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
- QUOTES2 years ago
40 Powerful Quotes from Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 30 Favorite Quotes from the Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k – Part 2
- HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
HIV is Man-Made: The Hidden Truth about the Origin of HIV/AIDS
- SUCCESS3 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)