Sadhguru or Jaggi Vasudev, is an enlightening Indian spiritual mystic who primarily teaches about the importance of building one’s inner life. He’s a good teacher and a successful author.
I have gained amazing spiritual insights from his talks, books, and blog. You must thus read his works if you are hungry for spiritual growth.
9 months ago, I shared with you some of Sadhguru’s insightful quotes which you liked. Today, I’ll share with you 29 of his most enlightening quotes.
- ‘What comes our way is not in our hands but what we make out of it is 100% in our hands.’
- ‘What people are generally calling destiny is essentially what they end up creating unconsciously.’
- ‘If a human being stays focused on something, inevitably it will yield. How can it not yield? The universe will yield to you if you are focused.’
- ‘There is nothing to gain or lose in this life. You came with nothing, whatever the hell is happening you are on the profit side.’
- ‘It’s best if you are a failure in life cause that means your vision is large.’
- ‘Being human means that we can craft our life the way we want.’
- ‘Only where there is no clarity one seeks confidence, where there is clarity you don’t need confidence.’
- ‘If you know how to deal with what’s happening now, you know how to deal with your entire life.’
- ‘If anyway you shine, sometimes you may be seen by people, sometimes you may not be seen by people. The important thing is you are shining within yourself, and that’s all that matters.’
- ‘Do whatever the hell you want in your life, but you must be intensely focused on something.’
- ‘If you take charge of your mind, your thought and emotion, 50 -60% of your life and destiny will happen the way you want. If you take charge of your life energies, 100% of your life and destiny will happen the way you want.’
- ‘In your life, if you don’t do what you cannot do, that’s not an issue. But if you don’t do what you can do you are a disaster.’
- ‘It’s not about being positive or negative. The important thing is that you just focus on enhancing this life.’
- ‘If everything is going wrong with your life, and you are still wonderful, we can say you are enlightened.’
- ‘When we come to life there is no such thing as my life and your life. This is a living cosmos.’
- ‘Do whatever you want to do, but do it well, that’s all that matters.’
- ‘I constantly remind people that there is one enemy in your life and that’s you. If you fix this one person, everything is fine with you.’
- ‘If your joy is determined by something or somebody around you, the chances of you being joyful in your life are small.’
- ‘If you do things only with your logic, everything becomes quite miserable because you will have to go through logical steps for everything.’
- ‘You are a ghost with a body.’
- ‘If you keep walking, you will inevitably get somewhere.’
- ‘If you are pursuing enlightenment, choose any one thing, either joy, blissfulness, love, anger, or hatred. Be loyal to one thing every moment of your life, and you’ll become enlightened.’
- ‘Whenever something hurts you, there are two options, you can either become wounded, or you can become wise.’
- ‘Goal-oriented means we are interested in the consequence and not the process. If you are not interested in the process, you should not be an artist. The process is an end in itself.’
- ‘However young and healthy you are, you gonna die one day.’
- ‘Desire is just an intention. An intention won’t make things happen. An intention will only set direction. You have to make the journey.’
- ‘Don’t ever think of a goal. What should I become, how should I be, what should I create. Don’t worry about these things. If you are devoted to the process something will come up. Something more beautiful than you imagined will happen because you are devoted to the process.’
- ‘Don’t think of art as a way to earn a living.
- ‘The more things hurt you early on in your life, the wiser you should have become. But unfortunately, most people become wounded.’
Hope you enjoyed Sadhguru’s quotes. You are free to note down more of his enlightening quotes in the comment box below.
Top 30 Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now
In 2019, I shared over 70 harsh truths of life in two blog posts. Today, I’ll share 30 insightful truths I realized after thinking deeply about life.
- Stop labeling things and you’ll realize that everything is a miracle.
- The attachment to material things disappears when you stop seeking happiness in these things.
- Mostly, failed expectations are the main source of stress.
- The future is a form of memory because we use memory to imagine the future.
- There is no past or future because past and future exist in the mind. The present moment is all that will ever be.
- You can think about the past and the future, but you’ll never get out of the present moment.
- We condemn each other because we avoid studying ourselves.
- You’ll easily attain inner peace when you stop judging your thoughts.
- Every creature lives in its illusion. Man is the only animal that can see past the illusion.
- Beauty is spiritual: only man and God can recognize it.
- Man is special; he is the only creature that can rise to godliness through virtue
- You fear challenges because you dwell in the egoic state of consciousness
- You can’t destroy your ego, but you can rise above it.
- Check your thoughts and you’ll realize that a large percentage of them are negative.
- Worry occurs when you overanalyze the negative side of a situation.
- Every day, we have two great choices; we can move towards growth or step back into safety.
- Ignore the naysayers, they will always project their fears on you and eventually make you a negative thinker.
- Life only gets better when you get better.
- Prayer changes an event by enabling you to tune into your spiritual power. The spiritual power then changes things according to your desire. Remember, the spiritual is superior to the physical since it created it.
- Man is the only creature that refuses to accept life the way it is, and for this reason, he is the only creature that thinks life is suffering.
- We all want success but we avoid doing what it takes to be successful.
- Every creature is in tune with life. Man is the only creature that can choose whether to be in tune or not.
- Every creature uses its gift correctly. Man is the only creature that misuses his gifts.
- The world is an amazing magical place that we seldom bother exploring since we are focused on acquiring wealth and maintaining our ego.
- Constant worry and fear appear when you live in an illusion or when you live out of tune with life.
- Gratitude only arises when you realize that everything is a gift.
- Nothing can prevent an intelligent, all-powerful spirit that is obsessed with our survival (GOD) from answering our prayers.
- The most valuable things in life are free.
- Don’t share big plans with many people, most of them will discourage you.
- You only become wise when you accept that you don’t know anything.
You are welcome to add more insightful truths in the comment box below.
17 Most Empowering Eminem Lyrics of All Time
Eminem is my favorite rapper. I love most of his songs because they are emotional and I relate to them. Besides, I love the way he uses rap to encourage his fans to work hard, exploit opportunities, and cope with hard times. For this reason, I usually note down some of his powerful lyrics, which I love reading when taking a risk, stressed, or when I need motivation.
Two years ago, I shared the success lessons I learned from this rapper. Today, I’ll share some of his powerful lyrics.
- ‘When I say I’ma do something, I do it, I don’t give a damn what you think, I’m doing this for me.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘Until the roof, comes off, until my legs give out from underneath me. I will not fall, I will stand tall.’ – Till I Collapse
- That’s why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it. Squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden.’ – Sing for the Moment
- ‘Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, but you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face.’ – Till I Collapse
- ‘I’ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly, and all those who look down on me, I’m tearing down your balcony.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘The passion in the flame is ignited, you can’t put it out once we light it.’ – Forever
- ‘You’re so familiarized with what having to swallow this pill is like, it happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life. And it’s as though you feel you’ve died, cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘You’ll never slow the momentum at any moment, I’m about to blow.’ – No Love
- I’m a soldier. These shoulders hold up so much. They won’t budge. I’ll never fall or fold up.’ – Soldier
- I’m a soldier. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble. I’ll never slip or stumble.’ – Soldier
- ‘The moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.’ – Lose Yourself
- I’ve been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage, but I kept rhyming and stepped right in the next cypher/competition.’ – Lose Yourself
- ‘Success is my only motherf*?king option, failure’s not.’ – Lose Yourself
- Throw the match, set the past ablaze.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘Life is too short and I got no time to sit around just wasting it.’ – That’s All She Wrote
- ‘Fighters keep fighting, put your lighters up point them skyward up.’ – Lighters
- ‘From now on I’m refusing to ever give up. The only thing I ever gave up is using more excuses.’ – Lighters
You can add more empowering Eminem lyrics in the comment box below.
Facebook group for insightful quotes and ideas – unbounded wisdom community
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich