There are many harsh realities in life. Here are the top 35 harsh realities of life you need to accept right now.
- ‘Some of your friends will stop associating with you when their life gets better.’
- ‘Motivational books are useless if you don’t take action.’
- ‘You might be taken for granted if you put too much effort into your relationships.’
- ‘Many people think they are seeking leadership, but POWER is all they want.’
- ‘Most people only help you because they don’t want you to be a burden to them.’
- ‘Making time for everyone will result in you not having time for yourself.’
- ‘You’ll experience negative emotions and feelings, whether you are spiritual or not.’
- ‘Passionate love never lasts, but compassionate love does.’
- ‘Your thoughts are powerless without feelings and emotions. When you think about something, it appears in the spiritual dimension, and your emotions and feelings pull it into the physical dimension.’
- ‘Nothing is permanent. You might lose what you have today, and acquire more than enough tomorrow.’
- ‘Never trust people too much, even your best friends can betray you.’
- ‘The person you love the most might hurt you the most.’
- ‘Believing in God makes life bearable and meaningful.’
- ‘Beware of strangers that are extremely nice to you for no reason. They always want to take advantage of you.’
- ‘There will always be someone better than the person you love, and sometimes this person might become interested in you.’
- ‘Don’t reveal your weaknesses to anyone, including your friends or relatives, as they might be tempted to use them against you one day.
- ‘Your boss doesn’t care about you. He only cares about his profits.’
- ‘People hate hardships and most of them will abandon you during hard times.
- ‘No one, including your friends or lover, will love you the way your parents do.
- ‘One day, you will die, and whatever you did on planet earth won’t matter.’
- ‘Pharmaceutical companies are not interested in treating you. They just want your money, and therefore, they will never manufacture drugs that cure diseases completely.
- ‘Prayer only works when it aligns with your thoughts, emotions, feelings, and actions.’
- ‘People can forget the many good things you did to them, but they will never forget the one bad thing you did.’
- ‘Looks do matter. Some people will avoid associating with you because they think you are not good looking.’
- ‘When you become wiser, you will only enjoy interacting with a few people.’
- ‘The lack of money can teach you more about human nature in a short period of time.’
- ‘A person you deeply love will die one day.’
- ‘Sex is a basic human need. Few people can live without it.’
- ‘The number of friends you have will reduce as you get older.’
- ‘Some of your friends will be scared if you chase your dreams, and they will secretly wish that you fail.’
- ‘Hardships are part of life, and you will face them whether you are deeply spiritual or not. Being spiritual doesn’t eliminate hardships; it just makes them bearable.’
- ‘Suppressed emotions are dangerous to your health and relationships because they sometimes erupt violently.’
- ‘Embrace failure for it eradicates fake friends.’
- ‘We are all brothers and sisters. The earth is our mother, and no one can survive without it.’
- ‘If you hate someone, you also hate The Creator, because everybody is a physical representation of the Creator.’
You are welcome to join my facebook community: The unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes