‘If you live in harmony with nature you will never be poor.’ – Seneca
Stoicism was an ancient philosophy that constantly reminded people about the unpredictability of life and the importance of rising above one’s emotions and external conditions. As well, it strived to enlighten people about the importance of accepting whatever happens and living in harmony with nature.
Today, I’ll focus on the stoic teaching of living in harmony with nature because it enables people to reach their full potential and live a fulfilling life.
Living in Harmony with Nature according to Stoicism
‘Let us keep to the way which nature has mapped out for us, and let us not swerve therefrom.’ – Seneca
According to stoicism, nature designed us to flourish because it wants us to attain the full expression of our human potential. It thus planted within us a desire of wanting to become the highest version of ourselves and provided us with everything we need to be our highest self.
For this reason, living in harmony with nature is to strive to reach our highest potential, which can be done by developing our character and perfecting reason. We perfect reason by cultivating wisdom, and we develop character by living a virtuous life through embracing justice/good-heartedness, courage, and self-discipline.
To the stoics, self-discipline meant controlling our emotions and embracing humility and forgiveness. Besides, courage meant acting fearlessly while justice meant fairness and good-heartedness.
The stoics believed anyone who strived to reach her full potential by developing her reasoning faculty and a good character will live a fulfilled life as she will be in harmony with nature.
Studying nature enabled me to realize that every living thing was designed to grow into its full potential. For instance, mangoes are designed to develop into huge trees with several fruits while whales are designed to grow into huge mammals that give birth to live young.
For this reason, I firmly support the Stoics’ idea that we were also designed to live up to our full potential, and I believe we live in harmony with nature by aligning with this design.
As well, I agree that we’ll live a fulfilling life if we develop our character because a good character enables us to establish good relationships, and connect with the right people. Moreover, it enables us to rise above failure and attain prosperity.
Lastly, I support the fact that perfecting our reason leads to a fulfilling life since it results in a positive perception towards life and enables us to make healthy judgments, wise decisions, and perform the right actions.
Hope you enjoyed the wisdom of the stoics. Anyway, besides the idea of living in harmony with nature, I will continue providing you with more powerful stoic teachings in my future articles because I recently discovered that practicing stoicism leads to a happier and peaceful life.
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
An Amazing Occultic Interpretation of the Most Powerful Bible Verses
Since the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the ancient wisdom of the ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.