My quest to understand life and Infinite Intelligence forced me to study all the wonderful non-fiction books I stumbled upon. I then combined the knowledge from the books with my meditations and I realized some inspiring truths that made me feel excited about life. These truths made me shift from wishing I was dead to wanting the Universe to grant me more years so that I can live my life to the fullest.
I know you also want to know these truths. Here are they:
1.We Can Succeed If We Want to.
Studying success enlightened me that anybody who does what he loves, perseveres, works hard, and has faith can never ever fail. Most people fail because they don’t align with the above factors. People do what they hate, give up easily, and doubt their ability to succeed. Besides this, many folks don’t focus on one thing and are too lazy to work hard.
That being said, successful folks aren’t special, they just had certain features that made them succeed. We can also succeed if we adopt these features.
2.We Can Achieve Whatever We Want If We Have Unwavering Faith
We achieve whatever we want when we have faith because faith puts us at a higher vibrational frequency. Moreover, faith makes us place positive attention towards our desires hence making us quickly attract them because the positive attention makes our vibrations resonate with our desires’ vibrations. In addition, faith makes us easily attract our desires because it aligns our mind and feelings with what we want.
3.Happiness Lies Within Our Hands
We can be happy by choosing to react positively to everything that happens. For example, we can react positively when fired by realizing that we live in a world of endless opportunities.
Most of us are unhappy because we choose to react negatively to external events. We become sad or stressed when things don’t go our way instead of having a positive attitude and believing that everything will be alright.
4.Whatever Created the Universe Exists Within Us
‘Neither shall we say, Lo here! Or, Lo there! For, behold, The Kingdom of God is Within You.’ – Jesus Christ, Christian Messiah
The consciousness that created the universe, and holds the moon, stars, and sun in place exists within us. It holds our molecules together, controls all the chemical processes in our bodies, and enables us to breathe, move, and eat. We are alive because it is alive. This consciousness always wants to lead us towards a good life because its primary duty is to ensure that ‘our cups runneth over.’ We suffer because we haven’t internalized the fact that it exists within us and we don’t trust and let it direct our lives.
Besides these truths, there are many more inspiring truths that can make you excited about life. I’ll share with you if I discover them because I’m always happy to share my discoveries. For today, internalize these truths and remind yourself about them every single day. Hope they inspire you and make you excited about life.
And lastly, you are free to add more truths you have discovered about life in the comment box below.
And You are welcome to join my Facebook community: Unbounded Wisdom Community, for insightful quotes and ideas
Embracing Hardships: The Secret to Inner Peace
‘Be like the rock; though the waves keep crashing over, it stands unmoved, and the raging of the sea falls still around it.’ – Marcus Aurelius
In my article, 4 Practical and Unique Ways to Attain Inner Peace, I discussed four factors that enable inner peace. Today, I’ll discuss how embracing hardships is the way to inner peace.
After studying stoicism for a while, I realized that the stoics attained inner peace because they embraced hardships. Unlike most of us, they viewed hardships as a necessary part of life, and therefore, they never feared the possibility of future difficulties.
They believed hardships enabled them to grow stronger, and they argued that great people attained greatness because of the numerous hardships they went through. For instance, Epictetus, one of the famous stoics, wrote, ‘What would become of Hercules, if there had been no lion, hydra, stag or boar, and no criminals to rid the world of? What would he have done in the absence of challenges? What would have been the use of those arms, that physique, and that noble soul, without crisis or conditions to stir into him action?
Earlier, I never tried to embrace the stoics’ attitude towards hardships because I believed hardships only come to unspiritual people. I believed I would never experience hardships if I became virtuous and embraced spiritual exercises such as prayer, meditation, and yoga.
However, after facing several hardships despite embracing spirituality, I realized that hardships are a part of life and they affect everyone, including the righteous. Besides, I noticed that resisting hardships and feeling that I should not encounter them because I embraced spirituality prevented me from attaining inner peace. I then realized that the stoics were right when they said, ‘the best way to attain inner peace is to be ready for hardships and to accept them as part of life and an opportunity for growth.’
When you are ready for hardships, you’ll attain inner peace because you’ll never fear them. As well, when you perceive hardships as an opportunity for growth, you’ll never be depressed when you face them because you’ll strive to gain from them.
To adopt the stoic’s perception of hardships, we must understand that hardships are part of nature because all animals face difficulties. For instance, a baby wildebeest often struggles before it knows how to run, a young male lion often relies on scavenging after older male lions chase it from the pride, and a chick has to break the egg for it to get out of it.
Hardships are, therefore, part of the flow of life, and we have to accept them as long as we are willing to live. Accepting them results in inner peace because we’ll stop worrying when we anticipate hardships, and we’ll never be depressed or stressed when hardships arrive.
PEACE BE WITH YOU
You are welcome to my facebook group: the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
25 Powerful Affirmations to Lift Your Thinking
I used to doubt the effectiveness of affirmations. However, after studying hypnosis for a while, I discovered that affirmations work, particularly when you say them while in a relaxed state of mind. Besides this, I realized that they work because they change our beliefs, which influence our reality.
For this reason, I selected the following affirmations, which I say frequently. I hope you’ll also say them regularly, so that they lift your thinking, change your belief system, and eventually change your reality.
- ‘I know that I am pure Spirit, that I always have been, and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of confidence and quietness and security where all things are known and understood.’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘I am an excellent creature, a valuable part of the universe in which I exist.’ – Jane Roberts
- ‘My existence enriches all other portions of life, while my own being is enhanced by the rest of creation.’ – Jane Roberts.
- ‘It is good, natural, and safe for me to grow and develop and use my abilities, and by doing so I also enrich all other portions of life.’- Jane Roberts.
- ‘I am eternally couched and supported by the universe of which I am a part.’ – Jane Roberts.
- ‘By nature, I am a good deserving creature, and all of life’s elements and parts are also of good intent.’ – Jane Roberts.
- ‘I have passed through the illusion of matter; I am now conscious that I am Divine.’ – anonymous
- ‘I call upon the law of accumulation. My supply comes from God, and now pours in and piles up, under grace.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘My supply comes from God – I have the magic of the spirit. It can never be depleted. As money goes out, immediately money comes in.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.’ – King David
- ‘I cannot be separated from God the Giver; therefore, I cannot be separated from God the Gift. The Gift is in action.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘The genius within me is released; I now fulfill my destiny.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘The Father (God) and I are one.’ – Jesus Christ
- I trust that everything is working for the highest good, and I am receiving all that I am meant to have.’ – Diana Haymond
- ‘The Lord is my shepherd; I shall never lack.’ – King David
- ‘I expect the unexpected, and my glorious good now comes to pass.’- Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘I am a spiritual being having a human experience.’ – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- ‘The giver of life is ever-present and guides all my steps.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘I feel the fear dripping away; there’s a stillness that nothing transmits, I’m a breeze that grows stronger.’ – iLe
- ‘Every day, I am becoming a better version of myself.’
- ‘I now catch up with my good, for before I called, I was answered.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘I am a child and a manifestation of God, and every moment his life, love, wisdom and power flow into and through me.’ – anonymous
- ‘I give my problems to the Great mind of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will return to me when they are needed.’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘To the great Law of attraction, everything in my life that I need for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not necessary that I strain about this. I should only believe. For in the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so.’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘I am a god, who once believed s/he was man.’ – Isaac Wechuli
N/B – Modern society demands us to perform many activities that might prevent us from saying all the above affirmations regularly. For this reason, you can only choose one or two of them if you have a busy schedule.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.