I love reading spiritual books and meditating on life. As a result, I usually realize amazing truths, which I always love sharing with you. Here are 30 of them.
- When you trust the universe, you become one with it.
- The main aim of spirituality is to help you find the Creator within you.
- We’ll never understand life if we don’t understand nature.
- Modern society’s attempts to intellectualize life have resulted in life losing its meaning and beauty.
- Nature is optimistic. Wildebeests cross rivers knowing that crocodiles will attack them, and mice enter our houses knowing that we might attack them.
- Trusting yourself is to trust the Creator because you are a physical manifestation of the Creator.
- Most of us are stupid because the need to please others guides our decisions and actions.
- Trusting life turns obstacles into challenges.
- Trying to control life is the beginning of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- As you grow spiritually, you’ll realize that life will always destroy your imagined ability to control the future.
- Many people lose their innate abilities because modern society prevents us from living the way nature intended.
- Always study your dreams, and you’ll discover your unconscious thoughts, emotions, and feelings.
- Try lucid dreaming if you want to experience the beauty of flight.
- The Creator will always answer your prayers, but not the way you might want it/him/her to answer.
- Capitalists/the Elite hate the virtuous person because he is unaffected by external events.
- Most people can’t realize that nature is dying because they are out of tune with life.
- The easiest way to get in tune with life is to live in harmony with nature.
- All religions aim at enabling us to rise above the egoic state of consciousness.
- The modern way of life is designed to hinder creativity because creativity is a threat to the elite.
- Creating great things requires patience.
- We’ll experience heaven on earth when we learn how to attain a still mind.
- The fact that many ancient myths of societies that never had cultural contact have a similar structure implies that ancient men were able to access the collective unconscious.
- Religion tries to define and name The Creator, but The Creator can neither be defined nor named because only the transient can be defined and named.
- If we contemplate death, birth, the movement of the celestial bodies, and study nature, we’ll realize that we cannot control our lives using our own efforts because life is controlled by something greater.
- The terms ‘God,’ ‘Allah,’ ‘Yahweh,’ refer to that which is beyond space and time.’
- Life is a miracle: scientists, intellectuals, spiritualists, and mystics cannot accurately explain what it is and how it came into existence.
- Ancient people were highly connected with nature because they loved nature, realized its significance, and dwelled in a higher state of consciousness.
- Every morning be thankful because life has given you one more chance to be whatever you want to be.
- Study how animals live, and you’ll know how to attain stillness.
- Knowing that God exists makes positive thinking easy to embrace.
- SUCCESS4 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
- QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
- Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
- QUOTES2 years ago
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- GENERAL ADVICE4 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
- QUOTES2 years ago
40 Powerful Quotes from Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 30 Favorite Quotes from the Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k – Part 2
- HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
HIV is Man-Made: The Hidden Truth about the Origin of HIV/AIDS
- SUCCESS3 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)