Whatever, you are doing, if you persist, you will succeed.
Recently, I realized that those who win in any field are those who embrace the struggle and fight till the end. Therefore, you don’t have to be talented, or intelligent for you to win. The main thing you have to do is to work until you win.
Work even when you face obstacles and delays. Just work till you succeed. In other words, don’t give up.
Here are beautiful quotes that will encourage you to persist until you win
- So every day, every week, and every month there are brand-new job openings where there weren’t any before. The person who knocks at the door, telephones, dates, and plays the field is the person who is going to get that job. – Robert Schuller, Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do.
- I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep my eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where the dry desert ends, green grass grows – Og Mandino: American Author
- When faced with a mountain, I will not quit! I will keep on striving until I climb over, find a pass through a tunnel underneath – or simply stay and turn the mountain into a goldmine with God’s help – Robert Schuller, Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- It’s a guarantee that if you don’t give up no matter how hard the struggles are, God will bring you to the day of success – Irene Mureithi, Celebrate the Hard Times.
- Life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who can demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they succeed – Peter Guber, Entrepreneur, Educator, & Author.
- However easy or rough your birth process is, you have to be willing to fall down, get up, look stupid, cry, laugh, make a mess, clean it up and not stop until you get there – Jen Sincero, You are a Badass.
- If we are facing the right direction, all we have to do is keep walking – African Proverb.
- Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult – Og Mandino, American Author.
- So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now, I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough I will win. I will persist. I will win – Og Mandino, American Author
- I’ve been chewed up, and spit out and booed off stage, but I kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cipher (rap competition) – Eminem, American Rapper.
- I had to overcome challenge after challenge in order to take my life from nothing to living my dreams- 50 Cent, American Rapper
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop – Confucius: Ancient Chinese Philosopher.
- To succeed, you must have tremendous perseverance, tremendous will. ‘I will drink the ocean,’ says the persevering soul; ‘at my will, mountains will crumble up.’ Have that sort of energy, that sort of will; work hard, and you will reach your goal – Swami Vivekananda, Indian Hindu Monk
Thank You for Reading
Which quoted did you love?
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 24 Mind-Opening Vishen Lakhiani Quotes
Vishen Lakhiani is an author and speaker on a mission to raise human consciousness. He founded Mindvalley in 2003, and he’s an author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind. Vishen believes raising consciousness enables an individual to achieve success without working extremely hard.
Here top 24 mind-opening Vishen Lakhiani quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘If you can accept any model of reality, why not choose one that suggests that you can literally bend reality with your mind?’
- ‘You can hack your brain through the right techniques to train your brain to make you be enough.’
- ‘If we care what other people think about us, good or bad, we limit our abilities.’
- ‘You are nothing more than a God-Particle in a meat body on a giant rock hurling through space having a ton of fun.’
- ‘Forgiveness is about looking at the shit that happened to you in the past and being able to heal that so that you can move on.’
- ‘Human beings are not taught how to tap into altered states of awareness to make an impact in the world.’
- ‘Fears and worries create negative situations that attract more fears and worries.’
- ‘Whether you like it or not, you create your life. Your dominant thoughts shape your life.’
- ‘To do something big, you gotta be prepared for rejection and failure.’
- ‘Extra-ordinary minds do not need to seek validation from outside opinion or through the attainment of goals. Instead, they are truly at peace with themselves and the world around them. They live fearlessly.’
- ‘Science has shown that gratitude has the single largest correlation with human well-being than any other character trait.’
- ‘You are part of a larger whole.’
- ‘Nothing makes you as happy as when you are living a mission-oriented life, and that mission is designed to push the human race forward.’
- ‘Today, if you want to succeed at what you do and succeed at life at the same time, you gotta tap into a spiritual core.’
- ‘All the greatest entrepreneurs I know are living mission-oriented lives.’
- ‘You don’t just think of a goal and rocket towards it. You first tune in to an internal compass to find out if you are pointing in the right direction.’
- ‘You are chosen, and your job is to just take the order and make it happen.’
- ‘Radical forgiveness is the key to the healthiest brain state.’
- ‘Forgive yourself or someone else that hurt you every single day.’
- ‘It is simple to forgive. It doesn’t happen overnight but with practice you can forgive even the most violent crimes that have happened to you.’
- ‘One of the keys to being extraordinary is knowing what rules to follow and what rules to break.’
- ‘What if we accepted that things will go wrong – but that this is simply part of life’s beautiful unfolding and that even the biggest failures can have within them the seeds of growth and possibility?’
- ‘Our culture scape evolved to keep us safe – but in this day and age, we no longer need to fear tigers by the riverbank. Safety is overrated; taking risks is much less likely to kill us than ever before, and that means that playing it safe is more likely just holding us back from the thrills of a life filled with meaning and discovery.’
- ‘Every time you give someone the power to build you up with praise, you’re also unknowingly giving that person the power to destroy you with criticism. Therefore, accept praise and criticism as nothing more than someone else’s expressions of their models of reality. They have nothing to do with you really are. You are born enough’’
Which of the above quotes by Vishen Lakhiani did you like the most?
15 Inspiring Quotes from Real Artists Don’t Starve by Jeff Goins
In his book, Jeff Goins debunks the idea that artists starve. He provides several examples of artists that make money from art, and enlightens us about the factors that make artists succeed. The book is an inspiring read for everyone who wants to be an artist of any kind.
I gathered the following amazing quotes from Jeff Goins’ book.
- ‘We can go in the direction of what is expected of us. Or, we can enter a world of possibility and reimagine our future.’
- ‘If we want to become artists, we are going to have to break some rules. We cannot do just what is expected of us. At some point, we must break away from the status quo and forge a new path. As it turns out, this is how creativity works best.’
- ‘You can do extraordinary things when you are patiently persistent.’
- ‘Over the course of a lifetime, we may find ourselves facing new challenges at every turn, and when we do, we must remember that we are never done becoming who we are.’
- ‘What’s out there, however scary it may be, is almost certainly better than staying where we are now.’
- ‘This is the rule of creative theft, which says greatness doesn’t come from a single great idea or eureka moment. It comes from borrowing other people’s work and building on it.’
- ‘You persevere because you know this will not be easy and the odds are stacked against you. But if you keep going, you will outlast the majority who quit at the first few signs of trouble.’
- ‘What will make you stand out from the crowd is not just the audacity to ask for help but the humility to learn and act.’
- ‘Stubbornness can be an essential ingredient in making a living off your art. When you harness your strategic stubbornness, you give the world a reason to believe in your work.’
- ‘When we allow ourselves to be teachable, we attract those who would influence us and help our work spread.’
- ‘Employers become patrons when we begin to see them not as obstacles to the work we want to do but as a way of funding it.’
- ‘A willingness to step out of our comfort zone is the first step towards finding the place and the people who will help our work thrive.’
- In every failure and disappointment, there is an opportunity to either give in to frustration or see such shortcomings as practice.’
- ‘When we sincerely offer our gifts to the world, not through hype but by practicing in public, the world often repays us by first taking notice and then responding with loyalty. We get better, earning an audience that will allow us to continue for the years to come.’
- ‘The age of the starving artist is over. The era of the thriving artist is among us.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS11 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now