Whatever, you are doing, if you persist, you will succeed.
Recently, I realized that those who win in any field are those who embrace the struggle and fight till the end. Therefore, you don’t have to be talented, or intelligent for you to win. The main thing you have to do is to work until you win.
Work even when you face obstacles and delays. Just work till you succeed. In other words, don’t give up.
Here are beautiful quotes that will encourage you to persist until you win
- So every day, every week, and every month there are brand-new job openings where there weren’t any before. The person who knocks at the door, telephones, dates, and plays the field is the person who is going to get that job. – Robert Schuller, Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do.
- I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep my eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where the dry desert ends, green grass grows – Og Mandino: American Author
- When faced with a mountain, I will not quit! I will keep on striving until I climb over, find a pass through a tunnel underneath – or simply stay and turn the mountain into a goldmine with God’s help – Robert Schuller, Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- It’s a guarantee that if you don’t give up no matter how hard the struggles are, God will bring you to the day of success – Irene Mureithi, Celebrate the Hard Times.
- Life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who can demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they succeed – Peter Guber, Entrepreneur, Educator, & Author.
- However easy or rough your birth process is, you have to be willing to fall down, get up, look stupid, cry, laugh, make a mess, clean it up and not stop until you get there – Jen Sincero, You are a Badass.
- If we are facing the right direction, all we have to do is keep walking – African Proverb.
- Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult – Og Mandino, American Author.
- So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now, I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough I will win. I will persist. I will win – Og Mandino, American Author
- I’ve been chewed up, and spit out and booed off stage, but I kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cipher (rap competition) – Eminem, American Rapper.
- I had to overcome challenge after challenge in order to take my life from nothing to living my dreams- 50 Cent, American Rapper
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop – Confucius: Ancient Chinese Philosopher.
- To succeed, you must have tremendous perseverance, tremendous will. ‘I will drink the ocean,’ says the persevering soul; ‘at my will, mountains will crumble up.’ Have that sort of energy, that sort of will; work hard, and you will reach your goal – Swami Vivekananda, Indian Hindu Monk
Thank You for Reading
Which quoted did you love?
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes