A month ago I shared 25 Powerful Quotes for the NoFap Hardmode/Semen Retention Challenge while on my 75th day of the semen retention challenge. I am now on my 118th day and I have noticed it’s the most fruitful challenge I have ever tried.
Anyway, I just wanted to share with you more semen retention quotes to inspire you on your semen retention journey.
Here are they:
- ‘The way to chastity is not to struggle with incontinent thoughts but to avert the thoughts by some employment, or by reading, or by meditating on other things.’ – Isaac Newton
- ‘For the sake of a momentary pleasure, we sacrifice in an instant all the stock of vital energy that we have laboriously accumulated.’ – Mahatma Gandhi
- ‘Those who practise true Brahmacharya even for a short period will see how their body and mind improve steadily in strength and power, and they will not at any cost be willing to part with this treasure.’ – Mahatma Gandhi
- ‘Whoever conquers sex desire commands the sun and moon to stand still. – George Carey and Inez Perry
- ‘At every age excessive use of that power shortens life, whereas moderation enhances all the powers, especially muscular strength. For this reason abstemiousness and moderation were part of the training of Greek athletes.’ – Arthur Schopenhauer, the World as Will and Representation
- ‘The generative energy, which, when we are loose, dissipates and makes us unclean, when we are continent invigorates and inspires us. Chastity is the flowering of man; and what are called Genius, Heroism, Holiness, and the like, are but various fruits which succeed it.’ – Henry David Thoreau
- ‘The evils of masturbation are manifold to both sexes. Its practice exhausts the activity of the body, enfeebles the whole system, deteriorates the powers of the genital organs, impairs the digestion and circulation, deranges the brain and nervous system, engenders in the mind depravities of various kinds, prevents offspring in some cases, and makes them feeble and infirm in others; it lessens the woman in the estimation of the man, and the man in the estimation of the woman.’ – Seaborn Salter, Nervous Vitality
- Man flows at once to God when the channel of purity is open. By turns, our purity inspires and our impurity casts us down. He is blessed who is assured that the animal is dying out in him day by day, and the divine being established.” – Henry David Thoreau
- ‘When semen drains out of the body it depletes the key elements from the brain also, which can cause various problems like headache, reduced thinking abilities, recall abilities, forgetfulness, lowered ability to concentrate, unable to focus for long, getting mentally tired or impatient quickly, etc.’ – David Baldwin, Why You Should Never Masturbate
- ‘They say, once a person retains semen for a certain period of time (minimum six months), the peace, power, confidence, and happiness he would gain from his inner self and within, is unexplainably far more self-fulfilling and wonderful than the sexual pleasure with another body.’ – David Baldwin, Why You Should Never Masturbate
- ‘A slave cannot become a commander, until after he becomes free. A man who is subject to his own animal desires, cannot command the animal nature of others. A muscle becomes developed by its use, an instinct or habit is strengthened in proportion as it is permitted to rule, a mental power becomes developed by practice, and the principle of will grows strong by exercise; and this is the use of temptations. To have strong passions and to overcome them, makes man a hero. The sexual instinct is the strongest of all, and he who vanquishes it, becomes a god.’ – G. R. S. Mead
- ‘Brahmacharya will make your body good, strong, and good looking and you would live longer.’ – Dada Baghwan, Celibacy With understanding.
- ‘Aura of brilliance and glow is apparent, power of mind increases; speech comes out first class in the one who is attaining the energy of brahmacharya. His speech is very sweet. His actions win you over.’ – Dada Baghwan, Celibacy With understanding.
- ‘It is common understanding that over-indulgence in drink and drugs lead to ruin but it is uncommon for people to understand that over-indulgence in sex can lead to the same thing. Let that sexual energy build up inside you.’ – Victor Pride
- ‘Do not make sex your primary goal. Don’t masturbate too frequently or watch internet p*rn too frequently. It drains vital energy from you. You can see vast, positive changes in your mood and happiness by giving it up.’ – Victor Pride
- Too much regard for the mortal body and craven submission to its demands and desires, a craving for sensual pleasure and surrender to the lures of ease and luxury, enslave man in the Sphere of Matter and Mortality – The Kolbrin Bible
- ‘The life-force must be conserved and guarded, it must not be dissipated in the uncontrolled tempests of passion and emotion. These carry away the life-force, as the winds carry away the autumn leaves. The life-force must never be consumed by flames of desires generating in the flesh. Unhealthy or abnormal desires, like wood ants, burrow into the minds of men and breed there, eating away their reasoning powers and wisdom. From such desires arises a noxious cloud of vapour which, having overcome reason and wisdom, smothers the soulspirit in darkness. Therefore, be masters and directors of your desires.’ – The Kolbrin Bible
- The man who has craved only for things pleasing to the mortal body and been led astray by carnal urges is lost and wanders aimlessly in the darkness of moral wastes. His doom is to be devoured by damnation, the predator of these wastes.’ – Kolbrin Bible
- ‘Two inherently competitive purposes are served by the gonads in any living creature: these glands produce external secretions for reproduction of the species — and internal secretions for individual self-maintenance, self-development, self-regeneration.’ – Van Vliet C. J., Conquest of the Serpent
- ‘Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.’ – Saint Paul, Romans